New to Fiji

I am mawella prematilleke

I came to Fiji, in April this year, and working as a Lecturer in Banking at Fiji National University, Lautoka.

I was a career Banker in Sri Lanka, working over 32 years in professional history, last worked as Seylan bank, Colombo for 22 years.

I am member of Sri Lanka Economist Association and Professional Bankers Association of Sri Lanka

Hi mawella,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Thank you for your introduction, can you please tell us how we can be helpful to you? :)

Thank you,

David.

I am now as a senior lecturer in banking at Fiji national University. I had 32 years experience in  as a bank manager for 15 years, also  in the field of Trade finance and international Banking, Consumer banking with also as  HOD in Credit Risk as an Assistant General Manager. I also a member of Professional bankers Association of Sri Lanka and ri Lanka Economic Association.

I can assist in the field banking, which i am presently studying structure in pacific region, but resource materials are very scarcely available

Hi mawella,

Thank you for the introduction :)

Can you be more specific please.. are you looking for a job ?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Yes, if offered, i would definitely consider.

Hi mawella,

I suggest you post your resume in the Banking, finance and accountancy jobs in Fiji section please ;)

Best of luck

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Thank You, maximillian, It,s done