How can I get a free scolarship to USA

how i get free scholarship to study in u.s.?

Do some research, fill out forms and wait.

A free lunch ?? No such thing

To get something close to what you are asking you first have to be an outstanding student at you studies with excellent grades.

Then you go online to the US Embassy and see if they have any scholarships.

You could also check up on US colleges or universities to see if they sponsor overseas students. As Hailey said 'research'

I want to get free scholarship in USA. It is my ambition.

The more you learn the more knowledge giving an opportunity is gift.i already listed my education background & experience the need of education is to grasp the knowledge & getting awareness about the country and the rest of the world.in our underdeveloped country like Ethiopia the level of education is not spreed to all citizen b/c  shortage of school,and same basic material like,book,ex book,introduction of modern technology like computer  and soon stile now the problem is not cultivated so such opportunity is beneficiary to all citizen.

Hello Rajibul and Welcome to Expat.com.

A longer and more precise introduction about yourself would be great.

Perhaps can you give us more details about your ambition?

Thanks and best of luck

Karen :)

The real question is, do people who can't figure out how schools work deserve scholarships?

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

The real question is, do people who can't figure out how schools work deserve scholarships?

ditto.  While working in addiction treatment I met a man in prison who wanted to go to college but needed me to fill out the application for him.  Told him if he could not do it himself, then he was not college material.

There are many grants and scholarships available but most have requirements you must meet before you can apply. The process of applying can feel lengthy for some people because you may have to attach many documents such as transcripts (grades), letters of recommendation, and an essay.

You can search for scholarships online. Typically I would start with the school you want to go to. From that school's website, you may be able to apply for scholarships available for residents or attendees of that school. If you're getting a particular degree, you can look for scholarship info on the department's site like the engineering department. Or you can search for general scholarships open to anyone as long as they meet the requirements. There are scholarships for low income, women, military, different degree programs, people who promise to teach after they get their degree, different ethnicities...everything! You just have to do your search and read up on it. Takes a lot of time to search and apply which is why most Americans just take out student loans and acquire debt. But if you're willing to do the legwork, you can get your tuition paid.

my guess is that none of the posters asking for money will ever return to this forum or this thread to read any of this information.

hi are u fine?i like education so give me scholarships by business filed but i haven't money b/c i am very poor. thanks have nice time i will written down.

EMEBET ADDISU wrote:

hi are u fine?i like education so plisse give me scholarships by business thanks

Might want to work on your English first

I am a graduate of jimma college of engineering and technology with a CG PA of 2.59. Till then, I have been working for 2 years gos Ethiopia revenue and custom authority, as system and database administrator. how could I find scholarship programs closely or merely associated with the above mentioned experience and qualification in USA?
bear in mind that I am a DEGREE graduate.
Sincerely,
GIRMA

bear in mind that I am a DEGREE graduate. i expect some information

girma chanie wrote:

I am a graduate of jimma college of engineering and technology with a CG PA of 2.59. Till then, I have been working for 2 years gos Ethiopia revenue and custom authority, as system and database administrator. how could I find scholarship programs closely or merely associated with the above mentioned experience and qualification in USA?
bear in mind that I am a DEGREE graduate.
Sincerely,
GIRMA

To get a grad school scholarship you would need a higher proficiency in English than is demonstrated here.  A 2.59 GPA on a 4.0 scale means less than a B average, not very promising when it comes to free money.

ECS wrote:

my guess is that none of the posters asking for money will ever return to this forum or this thread to read any of this information.

Since all of the people looking for free money without putting in any effort have 1 - 3 posts, that's a safe bet.

girma chanie wrote:

i expect some information

Scroll up.

hey am Yitayachew Biniam am Graduated from Hawassa University in Economics since 2011Gc now am working in private company as sells associate i have a deep interest to learn MA PROGRAM.  PLEASE would u give me this scholarship as soon as possible.

ECS wrote:

I just read through most of the replies. You're probably right. Here I was thinking I was being helpful. Lol. Well, hopefully, there will be others reading this that can use the information.

yitayachew wrote:

PLEASE would u give me this scholarship as soon as possible.

It's in the mail.

I WANT THE EXACT MEANS TO GET WORK IN SOUTH SUDAN OR MSC SCHCOLLAR IN CIVIL ENGINEERING IN US ....ANY ONE WHO COULD HELP WITH Z INFO

I sincerely hope that the educational system in the United States isn't so bad that they would give free scholarships to people who don't know the difference between capital and lower case letters.

YIBAHAL wrote:

I WANT THE EXACT MEANS TO GET WORK IN SOUTH SUDAN OR MSC SCHCOLLAR IN CIVIL ENGINEERING IN US ....ANY ONE WHO COULD HELP WITH Z INFO

Better concentrate on South Sudan.

YIBAHAL
Having worked in South Sudan for 3 years I can assure you that you will find it very, very difficult to find a job there. 

You could try UN website but unless you have overseas experience you will not find a job.

Nothing for you in USA as there are many experienced local engineers to fill the positions advertised.

how can I get a free scolarship to USA?
I need help.

I think we need to suggest this thread be closed, as entertaining as the comments from regulars are.

Dear Members,

We closed this thread simply on request and as there's no more information that could possibly be given here. If you do have any other questions please create a new thread on the USA forum.

Thank you for your understanding

Regards,

Maximilien

[Thread closed]

Closed