Free scholarshep to study in USA !

Hi
Am searching free scholarshep to study in USA  intersting in marketing mangement
    Thank you

Hi habtish,

Welcome on board :)

Please note that we created a new thread as from your post on the USA Forum for better visibility :)

Thank you

Maximilien

habtish wrote:

Hi
Am searching free scholarshep to study in USA  intersting in marketing mangement
    Thank you

You will have to contact universities in USA or US Embassies to see if you qualify for a scholarship.
Usually you have to have outstanding results in all of your examinations before you will be considered for a free scholarship.

stumpy wrote:

Usually you have to have outstanding results in all of your examinations before you will be considered for a free scholarship.

True, but there are also scholarships based on financial need and minority status.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:
stumpy wrote:

True, but there are also scholarships based on financial need and minority status.

I agree but those are snapped up very quickly so it is necessary to register with embassies and universities.

already been discussed here:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=107137

as you see, the thread was closed because it's a rather difficult request to fulfill.

ECS wrote:

already been discussed here:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=107137

as you see, the thread was closed because it's a rather difficult request to fulfill.

I remember that one.  The good old days when entire conversations weren't deleted at a moderator's whim.

Am also searching for full scholarship to study in the US. Currently holding a first degree and wanna read masters degree. Counting on your kind assistance. Thank you

Just kind of throwing this out there:  instead of an advanced degree, many of these folks would prosper by taking basic spelling, grammar, punctuation, and English courses.  It puts the cart before the horse to ask for free money in the same paragraph where you have used the vernacular "wanna."

Perhaps joining one of the branches of the U.S. military would provide the relief you need, with regard to visa, scholarship, etc.  Many people acquire citizenship that way, and you do not have to be a citizen to join the US Army, Air Force, Marines or Navy.  If I had such a strong desire to move to the US, I would go to the nearest military base and ask to speak to a recruiter.

helo!i am looking for free scholarshep in usa in architecture field.thanks!

helo.new thing and development go together. in architecture there is a strong feeling on creating amazingly new things if i could get this chance of free scolarship in usa in architecture field i think i could make it.thanks.

Tsion G wrote:

helo.new thing and development go together. in architecture there is a strong feeling on creating amazingly new things if i could get this chance of free scolarship in usa in architecture field i think i could make it.thanks.

Contact the US embassy in Addis Ababa regarding scholarships. They have a scholarship program.

how can i contact the us embassy in ethiopia?

Tsion G wrote:

how can i contact the us embassy in ethiopia?

If you cannot locate contact details for the Embassy then how do you honestly expect to get a scholarship.

Try this:

http://www.scholars4dev.com/6499/schola … -students/

Otherwise, try to see if there are scholarships within your own country to study abroad. Normally scholarships in the US are reserved for US students.

stumpy wrote:

If you cannot locate contact details for the Embassy then how do you honestly expect to get a scholarship.

When I was a child, I thought smart people went to school.  Then I went to school.

But, yes, people who can't read basic information online are never going to make it in an American college.