Food Places Near Abdul Aziz Hospital (Al Malaz)

Hi EB Members,

I have a quick question, i am in a little bit of a pickle tomorrow is the first fasting day...i am not getting my cooker delivered till Wednesday Evening!

I have to break fast some where and eat are there any places near me with 5 minutes walking distance I am behind king abdul aziz university hospital just off Al Jamiah Street, next to NAtional Commercial Bank , i am on Zarqa Al Yamamah in Al Malaz.

I have looked at the Riyadh Map discussion but there only seems to be Dr Cafe surely not ?

can some one please suggest a few places to eat and also from my place to IKEA how much should a taxi driver charge me ?

thanks

Your place has nothing much to offer for breaking fast. However, there are good restaurants in Hara (an area not afar) who offer open buffet for Iftaar. Check out Riyadh Maps again. I've added several restaurants today.

A taxi to IKEA must charge you 20-25 SAR.

@TLL cheers buddy your a life saver, also do mosques provide iftaar i used to go to the mosque in UAE when i was there for 2 years for iftaar?

choudhers wrote:

@TLL cheers buddy your a life saver, also do mosques provide iftaar i used to go to the mosque in UAE when i was there for 2 years for iftaar?

Yes, most of them.

Mosques are the best option if u are in Malaz.

choudhers wrote:

Hi EB Members,

I have a quick question, i am in a little bit of a pickle tomorrow is the first fasting day...i am not getting my cooker delivered till Wednesday Evening!

I have to break fast some where and eat are there any places near me with 5 minutes walking distance I am behind king abdul aziz university hospital just off Al Jamiah Street, next to NAtional Commercial Bank , i am on Zarqa Al Yamamah in Al Malaz.

I have looked at the Riyadh Map discussion but there only seems to be Dr Cafe surely not ?

can some one please suggest a few places to eat and also from my place to IKEA how much should a taxi driver charge me ?

thanks

On the King Abdul Aziz Road, going towards Makkah Road (Khurais Rd.) you have Shawaya House after Raddison Hotel (good for rice dishes).

Else you are more than welcome to join me for Iftar. Im couple of mins walk away from you.. :)

For how many days @sh3hryar? :lol:

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Errr... Let me count.
Oh no, hold on. Let me send you a excel file with the dates and days. ;)

sh3hryar wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:

Errr... Let me count.
Oh no, hold on. Let me send you a excel file with the dates and days. ;)

:top:

u live near Hara, and hara has everything u may like to eat. Just be casual and get some ready made stuff from Baba sweets or rashid sweets. Me and my hubby were in Malaz too and used to do same stuff ::)