Good suit tailors in Riyadh?

Hi, anyone had suits made at tailor's in Riyadh?
Is it easy enough to find a decent tailor to have a suit made there? Or do I have to learn how to bargain in arabic beforehand?
How are the prices and how long do they usually take?
Thanks a lot!:)

Better try Raymond's suit, and their showroom is in bhata riyadh, landmark next to Suncity. if you want i can give you the referral

Thanks
Seo

Dont visit RAYMOND'S.. he will chrge you 600sar for making suit. Very expensive. The is GENIUS MENS WEAR in Riyadh avenue mall(LULU).. You will get best of materials and charge for suiting is 400SAR only.. i had best of my fittings

I have the worst experience with the Tailors at Riyadh !! Do your home work before you give your piece of cloth !!

LULU u will have good experience..

Where is this Genius Menswear located? cannot find them in goole maps.

Where can you find the best suit in Riyadh, im like size 38-42 i think, the smallest i found so far is 44 so i bought it. but its a bit big, and im a small guy.

Hey! It's in LULU Hypermarket Murabba. Shop #248.

Foreign Ambassadors and embassy staffs are their costumers. Visit them after 5pm. You would definelty thank me after your visit

i only gone in LULU Khurais for i have been here only two months, but i will try to visit it. Thank you!

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Advertising is not allowed on the forum. Please register in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@sy_zoe hello brother go to house of tailor opp to nakheel mall they have one of best collection of fabric and reasonable price with minimum 20 to 25 days time