Expat Blog new section : Expat Interview

Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know that EB has a new section, its called The Interview.
If any of you (expats) would like to be interviewed by the EB team, you just have to send them an email.

Here's my interview session  https://www.expat.com/en/interview/20_a … ulsan.html

I'm looking forward to reading yours!! :-)

Annie

Oh, and forgive some of the typos/bad grammar on my writing. Nobody's perfect :D

Sophie Fisher wrote:

Oh, and forgive some of the typos/bad grammar on my writing. Nobody's perfect :D

I'm perfect.

Oh, wait.  That's not what you said.  My mistake.

Glad if you feel that way :-)

Great interview Annie, and your photos are great too!

Cheers and selamat!

Ubudian wrote:

Great interview Annie, and your photos are great too!

Cheers and selamat!

Thanks Roy, I want to read yours! :-)

I can't be interviewed as everyone would fall asleep.
My gawd, I'm really boring these days.

Very good Annie, I enjoyed reading that.

The food in that interview looks wonderful.

two thumbs up for annie ! now,thanks to you I got to know more about the koreans :)

lukereg wrote:

Very good Annie, I enjoyed reading that.

Thanks Luke, I would love to read yours too!
Btw, read your recent posts again yesterday. I love the baby pictures! He looks so cute! :-)

mas fred wrote:

The food in that interview looks wonderful.

Yes, and it tastes even better! I'm trying to get the recipe from someone's mom here. Hehe

DWSA wrote:

two thumbs up for annie ! now,thanks to you I got to know more about the koreans :)

You can ask me anything, I will tell you what I know :D
Though nothing abt Korean K-pop! :p

Thanks Annie, I am sure my time will come, my blog was blog of the month back in 2012, which was a proud moment.

i like wread more about expt ,,,tq

@annie:-D

Saurabh, you need to provide a little more than all 'hi' again.

Hi saurabh uniyal,

How can we be helpful to you?

Thank you,

David.

lukereg wrote:

Saurabh, you need to provide a little more than all 'hi' again.

The man of a few words... I find it amusing :D

That was very nice interview.I, like every one else, enjoyed the food pictures.I haven't been to South Korea yet but have eaten in Korean restaurant in NYC, just up the street from Madison square garden very authentic Korean food,and very good,now i need to go n get the real thing.  Phil

psb43 wrote:

That was very nice interview.I, like every one else, enjoyed the food pictures.I haven't been to South Korea yet but have eaten in Korean restaurant in NYC, just up the street from Madison square garden very authentic Korean food,and very good,now i need to go n get the real thing.  Phil

Hi Phil, thank you for the compliment :-)

You should come here to try out the real thing, there are just so many variety of Korean food.
You can check out my blog to see some more of the pictures too :-)

Annie

Annie i've reading it and really interesting interview, congrats

Thanks much. Just wanted to share with people what I've experienced here in SK.