Tourist visit application to germany

Hello everyone! Im new to this and i dnt know yet where i start and how to start but most important is i can ask few questions to those  people who have ideas to this problem id encounter..I have a friend who is a german national and wanted me to visit german.And my problem is under the requirementsfor vidit visa i need to have a proof of working certificate here in philippines but i am joblesshere coz i am an ofw who just came from dubai.So my questions are? Is there any ways or documents that i can prepare in stead of that working certificate.They mention also the real estate  properties but unfortunately i dont have any of those requirements..Thanks a lot reading my mail and hope you can contribute any of your brilliant suggestions..God bless

tourist visa  and have a return ticket  with spending money

that would be my bet  and then maybe  oh  i dont know   extend if u want to stay longer...

madessa magdadaro wrote:

Hello everyone! Im new to this and i dnt know yet where i start and how to start but most important is i can ask few questions to those  people who have ideas to this problem id encounter..I have a friend who is a german national and wanted me to visit german.And my problem is under the requirementsfor vidit visa i need to have a proof of working certificate here in philippines but i am joblesshere coz i am an ofw who just came from dubai.So my questions are? Is there any ways or documents that i can prepare in stead of that working certificate.They mention also the real estate  properties but unfortunately i dont have any of those requirements..Thanks a lot reading my mail and hope you can contribute any of your brilliant suggestions..God bless

I think it's better if you will contact directly the germany embassy here in Pinas and ask these questions for you to get some clarifications and useful answers. I know how important it is to you so let me send you the contact details.. check your inbox.. Goodluck! :)

And its best if he or she comes to Philippines to fly back to Germany as the Philippines agent will probably not let you out of the country by yourself.

Thatawesomeguy wrote:

tourist visa  and have a return ticket  with spending money

that would be my bet  and then maybe  oh  i dont know   extend if u want to stay longer...

as the matter of fact, she's asking for possible options or alternatives since she didn't meet some of the requirements of getting a tourist visa such as the proof of emplyement and owned properties...So that's her question :P

dhnindc wrote:

And its best if he or she comes to Philippines to fly back to Germany as the Philippines agent will probably not let you out of the country by yourself.

better option...

thanks a lot guys to your suggestions n comments it helps me a lot .and special mntioin to anaheim... P.S Anaheim , did you ever heard of getting an attorney to make an affidavit or sworn  statement that ill just go for thourist there ..thanks again to guys...

oh wait  right... ha   a female to meet a german male  sorry   my misunderstanding...

yeah  human trafficing laws and such     not possible.

I hope  u are not one of these girls that have met a man on the internet  and now want to go and visit said man  in another country thinking that that is a good idea.

madessa magdadaro wrote:

thanks a lot guys to your suggestions n comments it helps me a lot .and special mntioin to anaheim... P.S Anaheim , did you ever heard of getting an attorney to make an affidavit or sworn  statement that ill just go for thourist there ..thanks again to guys...

welcome! anytime... :)

haven't heard anything about that.. did they advise you to get an affidavit?