Joining a team

Hey people.
Im new in riyadh.
and i want to play basketball.
Ive seen the filipinos play over here, and id love to join them.
So im willing to join any team and i have no idea what to do or where to start from, need help.

Hello goher11.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

goher11 wrote:

Hey people.
Im new in riyadh.
and i want to play basketball.
Ive seen the filipinos play over here, and id love to join them.
So im willing to join any team and i have no idea what to do or where to start from, need help.

Scan the threads.  A Filipino guy posted for players in the last couple days.  PM him.  Problem solved.

Hell yeah?

How do I scan the threads? :p
Never been to sites like these before.

goher11 wrote:

Never been too sites like these before.

You go to the KSA screen in the EB (https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=423). You put your finger on the wheel on your mouse and slowly pull your finger towards yourself (down).  While doing this, you read the list of topic subjects.  When you get to the one that mentions Pinoy and basketball (page 2), you click on it and read it.

VOILA!

VOILA :D Allie, you should find a job in SMOSA i.e (SARCASM MINISTRY OF SAUDI ARABIA) :D

Alliecat wrote:
goher11 wrote:

You go to the KSA screen in the EB (https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=423). You put your finger on the wheel on your mouse and slowly pull your finger towards yourself (down).  While doing this, you read the list of topic subjects.  When you get to the one that mentions Pinoy and basketball (page 2), you click on it and read it.

VOILA!

Alliecat wrote:
goher11 wrote:

VOILA!

:D

ALLIECAT dont worry i am very good in basketball i will teach u ;) so no worries...

adnanhashmi wrote:

VOILA :D Allie, you should find a job in SMOSA i.e (SARCASM MINISTRY OF SAUDI ARABIA) :D

Well thanks (I think) :lol: but I was being serious!  The guy portrayed himself as totally helpless so I tried to take it step-by-step so he'd understand.

I'll tell you what--there are times I have wished that instruction manuals (for assembling electronic devices, furniture, etc.) had been as clear and step-by-step as my instructions! :D

salman_123 wrote:

ALLIECAT dont worry i am very good in basketball i will teach u ;) so no worries...

Thanks.. I knew I could count on you:dumbom:

be ready for taking first class of basketball :P AllieCat...

Oh, those threads? went through all of them, not really help full,
But a guy just messeged me yesterday, so i think he's gonna help. if not ill start the run again on other sites. :p
BUT I MUST SAY ALLIE THANKS ALOT. haha, im really desperate after basketball. :p