Hello Everybody

I have just registered to be part of this community, have never participated in online forums yet so I'm quite a Newbie :)

I am Hungarian, I've been living in Italy for 13 years now. BUT my biggest dream is to go and live in Australia! :D One day I might succeed :)

At the moment I am working in the tourism but this is just a seasonal job. In the meantime I am building my new business which is Bioenergy Healing according to the Domancic Method which I am really passionate about. It is not easy to break down the walls medicine built up all these years but the results of this method speak for themselves. :)

So... just wanted to introduce myself a little and hope to become an active part of this community.

Cheers,
Piroska

HELLO

HAPPY TO KNOW YOU
IM LAURETTE AND I LIVE IN TUNISIA,im from CAMEROON.
welcomeeeeeeeeeee

Welcome to ExpatBlog

Thank you! :)

sunrose4 wrote:

Thank you! :)

you're welcome

welcome the Expat.com :)

Salman Omrani wrote:

Every one :D

Shiloah wrote:

Welcome To ExpatBlog :)

Hi Piroska!

Welcome to Expat.com and thanks for the introduction.
If you are interested in Australia please note that you can introduce yourself on the Australia forum as well.

Good luck
Armand

Armand wrote:

Hi Piroska!

Welcome to Expat.com and thanks for the introduction.
If you are interested in Australia please note that you can introduce yourself on the Australia forum as well.

Good luck
Armand

:one

hiyya..
how are you?
im a newbie as well..
hey..im going to australia next week..for 10 days..Sydney to be exact..=)
i'll let you know more about it..when i get back here in London(i'l probably dont have time to visit expat while im there=))

Bonjour !

Have a nice trip to Australia !bring back some photos,best regards

A bientôt

Shiloah

Welcome to Expat.com Piroska :)

Thank you all for welcoming me in the community!

CharryC, tell me all about your trip!! :) I am so envious right now! lol :D

Thank you for the suggestion to introduce my self in the Australia forum as well, I might just do that!! :) Great!

u most welcome , i am very glad to see u here

Hi sunrose4,

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/Welcome-banner.jpg
On behalf of the entire Expat-blog Team, welcome on board. I hope your experience here will be both enjoyable and informative.

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil Animator, Expat-blog Team

Thank you wjwoodward for your nice welcoming! :)

Hello Laurette, happy to know that camerian use this site. I'm Camerounian too. And i french speacker I leave Douala Cameroon
méméabi

HEy..

How are you getting on?

I flew in from australia the other day and a had a blast...You will love it there..I had fun that I wouldn't want to leave..=)
..I stayed with a friend in Oatley, Sydney.. everything and everywhere is so accessible by train or if you want you can drive..you can find parks everywhere..all the parks have toilets and portal for drinking water..the weather is so good..the sun is up but it is not that warm because you can feel the breeze from the trees around or from the sea..(by this time it is autumn but its still warm..temperatures is still goes up around 24-25 degrees celcius.

..everyone  seem to look sporty, fit and toned =) i guess because they can do alot of activities and adventures..such as mountain climbing, paragliding, surfing, swimming.

..most of the beautiful places you can go to are free..eg. lovely beaches, hanging around darling harbour, parks (they got facilities such as grilling device  ready for use so u can just bring the food you want to cook)..

..shopping malls like westfield are near beaches so you go swimming then shopping after wards or the other way around..

..in sydney..i think the cost of living is expensive but people tend to get job easily and i think salaries are good enough to compensate it..i heard they do get tax refund yearly too..

..all and all i think australia is a very good place..by judging sydney alone..it seem to offer a balance way of life..work, leisure and luxury..it got everything to offer to meet any individuals preferences..its quite a family friendly environment as well..i will definitely go back and explore the other states..i think I can never get enough of it.. I actually plan to move there as well=)

..I hope this helps..i wanted to tag some pictures i had for you to have a look but i dont know how to do it here so i think i might just post it to photos..=)

ciao..

Hey CharryC,

thank you for yr message.

Oh yes, I've been to Australia twice already so I know what you're talking about!! :) In Sydney I've only been 3 days but I loved it so I'n definitely going back!! lol
Otherwise, I've been to queensland both times, first for 21 days and then we spent there around 40. It was really really fascinating, I love queensland, the climate, the plants are just stunning,  further up around cairns where it gets really hot and wet they've got the rain forests.....just stunning...

I really really hope one day I'm going to live there :D Who knows...we might meet! lol

Maybe you can send me some photos in a private msg?? Otherwise I'll have a look at them among the photos I don't really know how it works here yet.

Greetings, Sunrose!
   Your name is actually remarkably close to one of my own names. I have an Uncle who lived in Budapest 17 yrs and a cousin who lived in Italy for about the same length of time. The work you do sounds fascinating.
Peace,
HausaFanteSista

Hello sunrose4 > your topic has been moved on the Australia forum. ;)