The rain is back !

So guys, how do you like this new change? Imagine the kingdom to have an average of 9 days of rain in an year, how do you feel about the change in weather...

Water is life, everything is said.

Plus, I think we will all miss it very soon!

That's what i thought when it first rained a week back, but now, i believe, the desert is going to turn green soon as its one of a sign befor the day of judgement... :)

adnanhashmi wrote:

That's what i thought when it first rained a week back, but now, i believe, the desert is going to turn green soon as its one of a sign befor the day of judgement... :)

already started here in dammam

valar_morghulis wrote:
adnanhashmi wrote:

What started in dammam@valar? Day of judgement? :P

TheLegendLeads wrote:
valar_morghulis wrote:
adnanhashmi wrote:

What started in dammam@valar? Day of judgement? :P

yeah you can say the signs of judgment already started not only in dammam.

but what i meant was that the desert is started turning green,

hail was nice yesterday !! :cool:

I also read this in newspaper and I was like wow so much rain. While I was here although it did rain but not that much but now it looks like it won't stop. Or has it already!? :P

Someone told me you guys also had hail storm a few days back.

We had hail yesterday in Riyadh.

Krysman25 wrote:

We had hail yesterday in Riyadh.

Oh yeah it must be yesterday as I talked to someone in Riyadh yesterday.

aliweb wrote:

I also read this in newspaper and I was like wow so much rain. While I was here although it did rain but not that much but now it looks like it won't stop. Or has it already!? :P

See! you left the city and God showered blessings on us :lol:

TheLegendLeads wrote:
aliweb wrote:

haha I was thinking the other way around. I left the city and now you are doomed :P

aliweb wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:
aliweb wrote:

haha I was thinking the other way around. I left the city and now you are doomed :P

This is Riyadh habibi; not Jeddah :lol:

No offense Jeddah guys. Someone surprized me telling that after all that wreckage in past years, insurance companies ceased coverage against disasters caused by thunderstorms.