Silver Fern/ Skilled Migrant Qs

Hello,

I'm looking to move from the UK to NZ by the end of this year, with my Mexican boyfriend (who lives in Mexico).

I've been investigating all the different visas but still have a few questions about certain aspects that i've been unable to resolve and would appreciate any guidance!

Working Holiday Visas:
Me: No issues at all.
Him: Funds - would NZ be bothered by a lump sum deposited into an account in his name? If so, how many months before would be okay? Or is this not acceptable at all?

Silver Fern Job Search Visa:
Him: Not eligible
Me: It states "hold a recognised bachelor degree". I'm currently studying for mine and won't have completed my degree until I graduate this July - by then the quota (300) is highly likely to have been filled. Does the fact that i'm in the process of the degree and very nearly finished qualify me, I would I have to wait until after July, when I will have finished the degree entirely?

Skilled migrant:
Me: Not eligible
Him: Certain points -
Partner section:: I speak English and (subject to responses to the previous question...) hold a uni degree.
Work Experience:: He has around 8 years of experience.
DOUBTS:
In the partner section, it gives you points if your partner has certain levels of qualifications. I (will) have a degree and may possibly have a diploma by the time we get around to this but would I be able to get points for ANY qualifications I have (that it applies to) or is it an "either or" situation? If you understand me...
In the Qualifications section it gives more points for having a job within "future growth areas" or "absolute skills shortage" - I have checked all these lists but find it confusing!! Could somebody tell me once and for all whether "Carpenter" qualifies for this section?

I think that's it for now! Obviously things would be easier with a work offer but it's very hard to get one from all the way over in the UK (and quite rightly nobody wants to employ somebody they've never even met!).

Many thanks for your time and your help,

Sarah

Hey Please can i know i need to pay the application fee with  my own credit card or else i can use my friends

Working holiday visa
Opening a bank account would not be a problem but you would have to check and find out what the minimum acceptable sum the immigration dept would accept.
Or alternatively you show that you can support him financially whislt you are in country.

Silver Fernjob search visa
No visa no qualifying.

I cannot help you with your last query