Help me to find anybody interested to work as maid in malaysia.

hi everybody. im looking for a muslim maid from surabaya to work in malaysia. if u know anybody pls contact me in malysia .., suzanne.tq

Hi xanneyacob,

welcome to Expat.com! :)

You should post an advert in the jobs in Malaysia section.

Thank you,
Christine

Even Indonesia we cannot find :S

I can bring a moslem maid but from Egypt, if you like? I am a doctor of paediatric need a job in Indonesia or MALAYSIA, can u help?  [email protected]
salahedinhezo

if from vietnam is it okie?

tq. i will msg u if there is demand here.

salahedinhezo wrote:

I can bring a moslem maid but from Egypt, if you like? I am a doctor of paediatric need a job in Indonesia or MALAYSIA, can u help?  [email protected]
salahedinhezo

madam saleha, tq. i will msg u if there is a request. however the paediatric job, well i dont come across any vacancy on this. wish u all the best.tq

Google "Jakarta household staff" they have plenty of experienced maids and drivers.

While not at all a pleasant topic, the abuse of maids from Indonesia, as well as from other SE Asian countries (Cambodia in particular), by their Malaysian employers remains a serious issue.  This issue was so intense a few years back (2009) that it caused Indonesia to ban its women from taking domestic jobs in Malaysia.

And, despite some agreements between Malaysia and Indonesia last year, this problem persists:

http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+New … 31491.html

As noted by an earlier poster, it's hard enough here in Indonesia for us to find good domestic assistants, so why should any Indonesian take the risk of working in that field in Malaysia, especially when it is apparent that Malaysia is so unwilling to protect the rights of Indonesian women working there?