Party tomorrow night, fri 15th

Hi Everyone, tomorrow is friday the 15th, and Hat do we do on Friday Night...
Same as Saturday Night! Partyy...

So we are already a small international group (french, danish, maltese, spanish...) and we first gonna have a drink together at Paceville (and we'll see after for a second one...).

Anybody's ready to join us? I'm not on the Island from a long time so I don't know a lot of people, meeting you would be great!
Who's in?

:)
Mickael

Thanks but not for us.

Hiya,

sound great! Which bar you are going in Paceville? I am not sure are we going to Bugibba today to see what they have there :) but if not, we gonna be in Paceville for sure. :)

Hi!

I am disappointed in not having seen your proposition sooner.
I will be a pleasure to join you, please let me know the date of the next party :)

Yeah, me too next time then ;) We have plenty of weekends to go.

What about this weekend, on Friday or Saturday? ;)

Actually, everyday we can go out, just for a drink or for a big party, it's all up to you... ;)

This saturday I will party for my birthday (yesterday). So we don't know yet where to go but we will drink for sure! :) maybe Paceville because there's nothing else open at this time

We don't force you to come lol.
Btw we're from 22 to 26 and from now there's no meeting point yet decided

Hi Guys!

I would like to come with you but I have to go to an event for my company this Saturday. That's a pitty !

Let me know the next party :D

See you

Hiya!

I can't go for party on week days, because I am working from Monday to Friday.. :( For drink or two sure, but that's it.

We are coming to Paceville on Friday and Saturday. If you want to meet in evening or something, just inform me. (:

Hey John, we're about three females in our thirties if you want to meet up with us some time.

Handeh... with pleasure.
I think friday I'll just have a drink with a friend I didn't meet for long, and saturday big party ;). How can I contact you?

Sorry about that, didn't realise! Cleared it out now.

hi everybody, who would like to meet one day, or one night and do so on a regular basis and maybe in order to become friends?