Looking for activity friends, JEDDAH, HERAA AREA

im into dance exercises, walking by the corniche, i used to go to gym in the phil, but haven't been to one for about 2 years in jeddah, haven't seen an affordable gym yet, and lifting dumbells at home is boring as hell...

usually free in the late afternoon to early evenings

So you are seeking dancing partners?

not really dance partners, coz my wife would kill me if I go postin on the internet that I'm looking for a dance partner,

i 'm looking for a a group, or build up a crew, for group dance sessions.... maybe I should just attend group classes in gyms

j.echo wrote:

not really dance partners, coz my wife would kill me if I go postin on the internet that I'm looking for a dance partner,

i 'm looking for a a group, or build up a crew, for group dance sessions.... maybe I should just attend group classes in gyms

Welcome to EB J.echo, what is your district in jeddah bro? we will be going to gym this march very cheap 150 a month complete equiptment (I think). check it out.....:)

nice,

Thanks,
I am in Al Zahraa Al Shatea District.....

where is your gym???

j.echo wrote:

nice,

Thanks,
I am in Al Zahraa Al Shatea District.....

where is your gym???

from andalus ruwais, never heard of that district bro...your street name?:)

Wow,,,,,,

you're very far from my area...

I am in Heraa Avenue corner Maalik road, just before Red Sea Mall if coming from your area.

It seems you are somewhere near Palestine, Jamjoom area, Andalaus Ruwais, near IMC and the row of restaurants??? right?

hera I know, well it seems you stay outside more often after your work than me haa!!!:)

use to work out but I stop and like you I also gain weight which I hate so much so sometimes Im skipping meals or eat little, in short Im health cognizant.....:)

i try to go out as much as I can, in a safe way, hehehe, and as much as my pocket can handle....hahaha

but i'd still like to know about the gym you were saying....

please keep me posted on that... thanks

we use to go in red sea mall by 15 to 20 riyals fare but if you can handle that fare its up to you, we can check the gym anytime you want and few people jog around the IMC too......:)

Hello j.echo.

So as to make it more visible, your post has been moved to the Jeddah forum. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thanks Aurelie!

Currently looking for an apartment in Heraa St.or place which is close to Habitat Hotel, and will be moving soon to Jeddah if find an affordable bachelor flat.

Back in September 2009, I stayed in Sultan Palace Hotel and i used the gym opposite to our hotel which is close to Centerpoint and Emax. I guess the monthly fee is SR. 300.00,however, if you can find a cheaper one, let me know.

Hey, I live near that area...... if you're working in Jeddah, I have a room, soon to be vacant... its very near if you have car, but if you dont, you can still try.... travelling is easy, but you could save more if you have a car or a service vehicle at least.

I go out with a group of friends at Red sea mall, Mall of Arabia almost daily....you can join is you like

sorry don't own a car.

Ehtesham wrote:

I go out with a group of friends at Red sea mall, Mall of Arabia almost daily....you can join is you like

Is it a part of your job, or don't have nothing to do at home. :) i might join if moved to Jeddah.

Ehtesham wrote:

Thanks Eht... maybe I can go one of these days.

@ Dodsque Dee Does that matters if its a part of my job or not?? Is this what you say when people invite you?

@J.echo Pm me....lets meet this Tuesday for lunch.

Ehtesham wrote:

@ Dodsque Dee Does that matters if its a part of my job or not?? Is this what you say when people invite you?

@J.echo Pm me....lets meet this Tuesday for lunch.

Take it easy man, i'm just kidding... don't be too serious. :D