New in Hanoi-looking for an apartment

Hello everyone,

I just came today in Hanoi and was quite surprised how it's so different here from HCM. I will start to work in 2 days or so. Please let me know if you have any idea where to find a good, safe and convenient place here since I have no clue.

My workplace is in Than Long Highway, Van Con, Hoa Duc. I need to find a place that's not too far from that but we also have a company driver who will pick me up from my place so no problem. I want somewhere in between my workplace and the center.
Please let me know if you know any place to rent. Thanks.

Ann

Hi jorryann,
My name is Phuong, I am going to run a serviced apartment in the central of HaNoi, Hoan Kiem district it is. The house is underconstruction right now and might be ready in a month, until then if you still look for a place and need more information about the house then contact me on this number . Hope you have a good time in Hanoi.
Best regard,
Phuong

Thanks Phuong. But, I need it asap. Do you have any other apartments for rent or do you know any? I am in the hotel right now, and wanna get settled soon coz I will be working already.Please let me know. Again, thank you.

Dear Jorry,
I just sent you a private message regarding apartment for rent :)
Thank you so much

Hi Jorry,

I have know many apartment in everywhere, so How is your budget?
Hope to serve you!
Please call me by mobil:
Best regards,

Hi guys, could you please post in the HOUSING section, as mentioned in our CODE OF CONDUCT ?

Thanks

-I close this thread-

Closed