Which area is best for Indians so i can get some Indian families

Hi
I am hoping to shift in Hanoi very soon with my family.
i want to know that which area is best for Indians so i can get some Indian families. And also an international school nearby.
Thanks

Hello Swati,
You are welcome to Hanoi, Vietnam!
The best area to live is in Tay Ho district or West Lake area. There are some international school near by.

We wish you a smooth move!
Nam

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not propose your services ion the forum.Register in the directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello there everyone,

@ swati345, welcome on board  :)

A new thread has been created from your post on the Hanoi forum since the one on which you posted has been inactive for long.

Hope it helps you in getting interaction with members of this forum.

All the best,
Bhavna

Thank you Bhavna!
Nam

Hi Swati.

There are many Indian families in hanoi but scattered through out the city. the highest concentration in in a place called ecopark (about 50 families mostly tamilian). You can check out this place here (http://www.ecopark.com.vn/en/).
it is far away from the heart of the city but is well connected by free buses and paid taxi to the city. If you arent someone who goes out eating/partying every night then this will be nice for you.

Dear, I think Ciputra is better for indians as already many indian families are living in Ciputra. There is also international schools too.

Welcome in Hanoi

Ali

Ali Amjid wrote:

Dear, I think Ciputra is better for indians as already many indian families are living in Ciputra. There is also international schools too.

Welcome in Hanoi

Ali

You are very right. Ciputra is the first choice of Indian families for living in Hanoi, apartments, villas ...

Hi, I know some Indian friends and their family are living at Times City or residence areas at Cau Giay, Thanh Xuan, and other area like Ba Dinh, Tay Ho or Hoan Kiem would be better for single