Need your help please

Hello everyone
Hope everybody is fine first ❤️
I am looking to travel to Indonesia but finding a visa agency is making me have an hard time.
Does anybody know a trusted indonesian agency (no scam) that provide visa apply for you and also flight tickets? So i can get the tickets from Europe to Indonesia and also the visa from 1 agency.
Please let me know if you can help
Visa available entering Indonesia are
VOA,evisa b211 and kitas

Evisa b211 requirements
1.passport copy
2.vaccination certificate
3.selfie photo or studio photo

You can pm me,if you require. thanks
@ptargantreeindonesia

Yeah i have these, but i was told even by indonesian embassy that some company or agency must do that for me.
That's why i was looking for a serious agency that can help me so i can also get the fkight ticket from them together with the visa apply.

@ermaldervishaj kindly you can contact me for any  information.*** thank stay safe

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum + no advertising is allowed on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
I can tell the OP one thing. I have seen at least two foreigners working illegally as visa agents. If you use them, you put yourself in danger.

Dear Ermaldervisaj,

There are a few points not clear in your intentions.

1) how long do you plan to stay in Indonesia?

2) what is the primary  purpose of your stay.

3) what passport are you holding and plan to use to come to Indonesia?

4) tickets you can buy from wherever you are unless you are in Afghanistan perhaps. Why bother buying it from here.You will never get it cheap

audie

@ermaldervishaj

Hello. My agent is Sando Toko Visa.

He did mine to get me to Bali for 6 months after covid.

He does my friend who lives there.

Before I engaged Sandi I had my Bali friend check him out and all was kosher.

Sandi is waiting for the Indo government to reinstate Retirement visas so that he can process ours ($1,000Au).

Sandi's whatsap is ***

I don't know about the flights. Do that yourself on line (check prices on Nusatrip, they are good).

Good luck.

Moderated by Cheryl last year
Reason : Kindly share contact details of the professional via private message please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello BaliTiger,

Feel free to recommend your agent's business in the Indonesia business directory.1f600.svg

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Thanks for replies guys, i fixed these things now fortunately.

Hello,

I'm German and was in Jakarta in June. I took a flight from MUC, arrived in CGK, had my VOA at the airport, paying 50000 IDR, could have stayed 30 days, everything is fine.

In October I go again to Jakarta, but this time I want to stay for 60 days.

Ill go there, apply for a VOA, before 30 days, I go to imigrasi ask for extension, done.

No need to apply for a visa, as long as - mentioned by Capricorn -  you're not from Afghanistan, or similar

@Harald54  i am from Albania,  we were not in the VOA countries list unfortunately so i had to pay an agency to help me with the visa process. However i finally made it now

Congratulations

Where will you go?

How long you'll stay?

Enjoy the time