Nu medical result is not yet Out

Hello everyone , Please can Some one Tell What can be the problem of the medical result that I went since 27/07/2022 in not yet Out in the system when I Check it. Please who the Idea if there is any problem, But I Think if I have any problem the medical commission  will contact me or contact my sponsor. Please my Good people I need Help for it, or Should I go back to medical commission Center again?

Hello everyone , Please can Some one Tell What can be the problem of the medical result that I went since 27/07/2022 in not yet Out in the system when I Check it. Please who the Idea if there is any problem, But I Think if I have any problem the medical commission  will contact me or contact my sponsor. Please my Good people I need Help for it, or Should I go back to medical

@goldendelivery550 did you check online QVC

Yes I have Check online, nothing is showing

Hi, please I have gone for my medical test at medical commission since on the 5th of Feb 2024, and I didn't see my result on medical commission website, later  my sponsor later called me to go back there that they said i should come for another blood test on the 29th of Feb 2024, and am still yet to see the result.

Thanks