QVC visa cancelled due to medically unfit

Hello everyone! I'm from the Philippines and I got a job offer as a photographer in doha, qatar. I signed the contract and went to QVC. I was asked for doctor referrals from an opthamologist because my eyes are 20/75. I was also asked from a neurologist because I have epilepsy. Both doctors marked me as fit to work but when I submitted my referrals, after 4 days I was notified that my visa was cancelled due to being medically unfit.

What could be the reason? Should I re-apply again? What are the chances that I will get approved if I apply again?

Thank you everyone
Sometimes Visa will get canceled if the Visa validity is expired, or ask the current employer  or QVC the status of your medical status.

@Wilson actually the status states that my visa is rejected and cancelled. It's my first time getting a work visa. The QVC didn't give us any medical result. All we know is that they labeled me as medically unfit

in this case approach the employer

@Wilson actually the status states that my visa is rejected and cancelled. It's my first time getting a work visa. The QVC didn't give us any medical result. All we know is that they labeled me as medically unfit

- @PhotoQ

@Wilson they told me that they could file again for my work visa but I should pay the fee, though I'm good with it. What are the chances that I'll get approved? Do people who re-apply, get approved the second time?

Depends on , sometimes they ask to repeat few test when results are inaccurate. 

hello I'm from india, and mine was the same case , I was told to get referral letter from neurologist, as I have epilepsy, the doctor marked me as fit for job , I submitted my neurologist referral letter to qvc , but after 4 days they marked me as unfit , and didn't provide any specific reason , sir please advise me , should I apply again for visa ( it was an accountant visa)