Purchasing Mobiles from eBay

Dear All

anyone have experience to purchase refurbished mobiles from eBay via Shop&Ship ( aramex) or Saudi Post ( Alami).  How much time it will take for delivery and will there be any issue for customs  if i  order 10 mobiles.
Dear All

anyone have experience to purchase refurbished mobiles from eBay via Shop&Ship ( aramex) or Saudi Post ( Alami).  How much time it will take for delivery and will there be any issue for customs  if i  order 10 mobiles.
- @KK YASIR

There will be a customs charging not even if you ordered a single mobile.

@Arsal7   So I have to pay 15% VAT only at the time of delivery , no customs clearance issue ?

@Arsal7   So I have to pay 15% VAT only at the time of delivery , no customs clearance issue ?

- @KK YASIR

Not 15 percent.
The custom duty is upto 30 percent of the total amount of each item.

@Arsal7  when purchasing from any online store like Amazon UAE, Cartlow UAE, microloess, they are only charging 15% VAT , as per your comment why customs will charge 30% when purchasing from eBay ?

@Arsal7  when purchasing from any online store like Amazon UAE, Cartlow UAE, microloess, they are only charging 15% VAT , as per your comment why customs will charge 30% when purchasing from eBay ?

- @KK YASIR

Because you are ordering 10 items.
They can charge it.
And amazon is working in KSA, that's a whole new story.