Which bank provide credit card for students

preferably in riyadh.
i tried sabb , they let me open a bank account , but when it came to credit card they ask me for a paper signed by the chamber of commerce , as if i am requesting to build a nuclear reactor
¯\(ºдº)/¯

Hello Xtrem!

I hope that other members will advise you soon.

PS:

Xtrem wrote:

as if i am requesting to build a nuclear reactor

:lol:

Harmonie.:)

hi

as i nkow riyad bank provid credit card for students

sattam wrote:

hi

as i nkow riyad bank provid credit card for students

thanks  man , am gonna contact them today :D

will report back with the updates.

Ok, this is getting silly

============
any one wants to help ? 

if you are familiar with steam , and have a credit card , i need to use like 10$,i'll pay in riyals with a little extra   
for your own safety , we'll meet up in any place you choose.

if you are not familiar with steam  , here's the website store.steampowered.com ,  it's the number 1 PC gaming digital store ,very safe , and a company that currently has millions number of online users wont risk it's reputation   (current online users at the moment: store.steampowered.com/stats )

============
your rule , your credit card , my money

hey man! U can ask ur father for supplementary card of his credit card. Normally it is like that. Or otherwise u can try  the reloadble card.i guess it is visa or mastercard. Ill ask my friend and inform u.

i called my friend and he told me that u can apply in NCB(alahli bank) for reloadable card like visa or mastercard. Just call them for more info..

seeker of truth wrote:

i called my friend and he told me that u can apply in NCB(alahli bank) for reloadable card like visa or mastercard. Just call them for more info..

thank you so much , i'll try to see if my father can help , because NCB bank refuse most of the online services like steam :(

can i pay anyone some money for this ?