Expatriate can get Personal Loan in Saudi Arabia.

I  am  an Indian Expatriate working in a company Riyadh.  all  inclusive my salary is 5000 SR. Do  i get personal loan ? from Banks ? which are those banks ? what are the documents ?  How much loan amount for a 5 year i can get ? pls send details to us . I am from the state of Kerala. my family with two kids we are staying in Riyadh.

Thank you for the correct information.

Sudheer Kumar

Contact banks for this information.

You should have at least worked for an year with your company and should be earning a minimum salary of 2000 SAR (government sector) and 4000 SAR (private sector), age limit is 21 to 60 years.

Required Documents:
Copy of valid ID
Employment letter, for the private sector, it must be stamped by the Chamber of Commerce
Salary Certificate.
Residence Proof.

I am providing a general idea, for exact details visit the bank in person, most of the banks provide personal loans to expats.

Yep thts pretty much the case.. you can approach any bank like samba, NCB, riyad, sabb etc..

kailashparmar wrote:

You should have at least worked for an year with your company and should be earning a minimum salary of 2000 SAR (government sector) and 4000 SAR (private sector), age limit is 21 to 60 years.

Required Documents:
Copy of valid ID
Employment letter, for the private sector, it must be stamped by the Chamber of Commerce
Salary Certificate.
Residence Proof.

I am providing a general idea, for exact details visit the bank in person, most of the banks provide personal loans to expats.

I think you can.
Try to contact all the banks to get the best rate.
Avoid al rajhi

Sam_4 wrote:

I think you can.
Try to contact all the banks to get the best rate.
Avoid al rajhi

would strongly recommend Emirates NBD for this as they have very quick and efficient service to process the loans.

sir.

i need some help. i am working as a general draftsmen in electro mechanical company since 9years.

i have so credit card loans. but its put interest rate so high i cant able to pay back all amount.

monthly minimum pay i can pay but its not useful to finish all balance amount.

so i need help for personal bank loan. but my company dont have any agreement with any bank.

i get salary by sabb bank.

i am thankful to you for your kind of help.

thanks

Hello friends,

The same topic has been under discussion in the following thread, kindly go through this:

ww.https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=242332#2060395

I am Indian I am working private sector my salary 2000 can I get personal loan

Hello pandykkm,

Welcome to expat.com!

Have you tried contacting the local banks in Riyadh?

Perhaps they will be able to provide more details to you.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

I want to loan but my salary is 2100 but now i think i get increaseavut 200 ral so us 2300.

How can i apply loan with installment payment??

ENBD approving persnol financing without bank transfer salary and company bound that salary is 15k OR more and less than 15K need salary transfer but no need company bound.