Finding a job in Montenegro

I'm Korean,   I will move to Montenegro in Aug.
I'm 55 years old, male, strong, athletic,  I speak Korean and english.
Is it possible for me to get a job in Montenegro?

Why are you moving to Montenegro?
@SimCityAT

Why are you asking shitty question?
The previous reply was not shitty as you implied.

What sort of work are you seeking. What qualifications do you have.
What work experience.

Perhaps give a little information about yourself too.

By answering the above questions members may then be able to assist you in your quest.
@stumpy
I can live any country I want.  Sim CityAt asked me inappriate question.
Did SimcityAT ask that question to everyone?  Probably not..
He can ask me my back ground job expriance.  I have no problem answer that question.
It's impolite to ask question like that.  anybody can live any country they want.

@achaparrado Chofer , soldador

@stumpy
I can live any country I want.  Sim CityAt asked me inappriate question.
Did SimcityAT ask that question to everyone?  Probably not..
He can ask me my back ground job expriance.  I have no problem answer that question.
It's impolite to ask question like that.  anybody can live any country they want.
- @muscle5572

Sorry, but you can't live in any country you want like most people.
Hello everyone,

I don't know where this thread is going...

@muscle5572 Welcome! I find your comment to be very rude! It's normal for members to ask why you are moving to this country ... you could have refrained from replying rudely!

Respect promotes collaboration on a forum!!! We are here to help each other!

Have a nice day,
Bhavna

@Bhavna if OP does not like to be asked questions that is his or her problem. Rude OP!

@expatiane Yeah! I guess ... but we always have the choice! Anyway, have a nice day

@muscle5572

Farm workers are needed in Northern Montenegro where English is spoken by young people.  On the coast you can find lots of speakers of English in tourism.  The work can be seasonal in both places.

Farm workers often get paid by the day.  You can expect 4 to 5 euros per hour for farm work.  10 hour days.  Chopping wood is paid less and paid by cubic meter of chopped wood.

Waiters are paid a wage of 250 to 400 per month on the coast.

People are quite clannish in the North, more liberal on the coast.  But Montinegrins are a hospitable people, just wary of strangers due to historic events.  It's a warrior culture.
@Jenry Santiesteban

Chauffeur.
Hi, first of all to get hired by a company, the company need to demonstrate that it can't hire a local people, doing job ads and so one.. then when you get permission to hire the person you can start applying to residence permit which is mandatory to work

Regards to all!

If someone needs a gardener (Tivat-Kotor-Budva), you can contact me at this number
[link moderated]

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Im looking for partners to sell and rent apartments in Montenegro to foreiners

Hello everyone,

@ HunGo Voyage,

Welcome on board !

Since it is not a job offer, you may drop an advert in the Montenegro classifieds. There is a section for business partners under "testimonies, ...." section : Montenegro classifieds

All the best,

Bhavna