Help to take care of house and doggies

I am active retiree, and have a family of dogs with me. 

I am looking for someone who might be interested to work full or part time to help me take care of dogs and house.  I am in the region of Budva.

There is a possibility of accommodation if a person has to travel a long way.

If interested, please let me know experience you have taking care of doggies.

Janet

Hello karelia.

You should post an advert in the Jobs in Montenegro section. It could help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello Janet,

My name is Darin Miner and i have been seriously considering for a long time moving to Montenegro. I am retired and live in Florida in the US currently. I love animals and have had dogs, cats and horses all my life and for years even raised exotic Pheasants. I read your add and would like to learn more about the specifics. I would love to hear from you.............Darin

My email is [email protected]

Hello Janet,

I would like to hear some more from you in regards to the move to Montenegro. I have stayed in Montenegro several years ago and fell in love with the place. I recently started a holiday accommodation website for the Adriatic region and we are looking into moving there in some time.

We are 30 and 36 and have a beautiful 4 year old daughter so it will require quite some planning for us to make the big move.
Have you found someone yet to help you out there ?

Would love to hear from you !

Kind regards,

Tamara

Just found your message.  I apologise,  You had written to me about coming to Montenegro to help with house and doggies.  Are you still interested.........

My email address:  [email protected]

Many thanks
Janet

Hello, Janet!
I went to Montenegro this summer and fell in love with your country and your people!
Now I'm looking for seasonal job near Budva region. I speak Ukrainian, Russian and English as well and now started to learn Serbian.
Your proposal drew my attention.
Are you still looking for a person to help you with your dogs and about the house?

Are you still planning to move to Montenegro?

Yes, are you still interested?

Hello! Yeah, I'd like to!

Hi Ana, just saw your reply.  Can you write me directly please on *** please
Many thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post any personal contacts on the forum. Use private messaging

Yes I am again looking for someone to help out.  My last people were here for 1 and half years but recently left.

Are you interested?

I tried to do that and it was rejected.

If you need someone please email me at xxx and if already filled the position please keep me in your contacts if anything else comes up for work. I have many skills and an amazing background.
Thank you kindly.

Hvala puno.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please kindly exchange contact details via the private messaging system
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thankyou Pavle.  Just a few days ago I hired someone for the post but will definately keep you in mind if things dont work out.