Maid / housekeeper

Does anyone know how I can find a maid, if NOT through an agency?
And a driver also?
Thanks for ur help!

live in maid or just come and leave?

Hello Sousou..okay i can help for that and provide you thier details to contact them but where..there in Russia or here in Egypt..because you talk about you didnt come yet..

Oh sorry thought you are Russian..didnt note you Danish..but whatever..still dont know where you need them..

cairo-soccer wrote:

live in maid or just come and leave?

Live in or live out, doesn't matter :)

under.zero wrote:

Oh sorry thought you are Russian..didnt note you Danish..but whatever..still dont know where you need them..

Hey,
I need a maid in Heliopolis, that's where i'll be living.

Oh okay..by the way there is alot..maids and drivers..regarding maids will be with different specifications and of course for different salary..for example there is educated and uneducated maids..there is who offer some days a week and full week..there is who lives in and lives out..but of course there is..once u come u can let me know and i bring some for u and u choose between them..there will be also different nationality..egyptian and philipino..about drivers there is already and with me right now..and redy to work anytime anywhere..dont worry about that..

LoL, looks like the guy who was gonna help u got banned!
Anyways, the best way to find a decent maid or driver is through people you know, who know them and can recommend them.
Otherwise, there is the Maadi messenger, which is a free magazine for expats, where maids/drivers put their ads, and you can call them.
Good luck!

Mariposa_Voice_for_Peace wrote:

LoL, looks like the guy who was gonna help u got banned!
Anyways, the best way to find a decent maid or driver is through people you know, who know them and can recommend them.
Otherwise, there is the Maadi messenger, which is a free magazine for expats, where maids/drivers put their ads, and you can call them.
Good luck!

Thanks a lot :-) im gonna try through the magazine.

hello Sousou88, welcome to Egypt
wish u can find all u want and need in Egypt.

as an advice I dont recommend to have maid or driver without agency. it may be some risky.

Anyway ,good luck

mero928 wrote:

hello Sousou88, welcome to Egypt
wish u can find all u want and need in Egypt.

as an advice I dont recommend to have maid or driver without agency. it may be some risky.

Anyway ,good luck

Hey mero928,
Thanks for ur advice. :)

Have a nice day!

whats more important that you must take a copy of the national I.D just in case any troubles happens from their side,
and its easy as every one already answered you,but always their is a trick in agencies that they will find for you the maid or driver and of course after taking their commision, but later this maid/driver may start coming late or will try to find any reason for you to fire him/her out, in order for the agency to start working all over agian to find a new one with new commision .....

don moe wrote:

whats more important that you must take a copy of the national I.D just in case any troubles happens from their side,
and its easy as every one already answered you,but always their is a trick in agencies that they will find for you the maid or driver and of course after taking their commision, but later this maid/driver may start coming late or will try to find any reason for you to fire him/her out, in order for the agency to start working all over agian to find a new one with new commision .....

That's great info, Moe. Thank u so much! I just wanna find some loyal and nice workers i'll be really happy with.

Sousou88 wrote:
don moe wrote:

That's great info, Moe. Thank u so much! I just wanna find some loyal and nice workers i'll be really happy with.

dont worry just make your budget and search for a reason to find a maid(only for cleaning or kids etc...) as for the driver like part time(half day) or full time ...
then you will know where to start from
mainly drivers take almost from 800 till 1300 EGP per month

hello any one there, i need a stay out job cleaning in Cairo i leave in maadi u can contact me on 01141137164

sophianalwoga wrote:

hello any one there, i need a stay out job cleaning in Cairo i leave in maadi u can contact me on 01141137164

do not put your mobile in public.

do you want a filipino (women)maids?

@ nur asim > Hello :) Please note that this thread is from 2011. You may create a new topic on the Egypt Forum or if you're looking for  job, you may post your resume/CV in the Housemaid jobs in Egypt. Thanks. Karen :)

oh.i didn't notice that this post was from 2011 :).thanks anyway.im not loking for  job.i'm just offering for some help to our fellow :) thanks a lot for notifying.

there have been a few offers in the classified ads section

That's interesting..
Can I obtain the same kind of services in Hurghada for a driver and a cleaner?

@ gypsy amina > Hello :) You should consult the classifieds section of the Hurghada for more informatioms. Here is the link >https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/af … /hurghada/ Thanks. Karen :)

[P.S: Sorry for the off topic]

are u looking for a specific maid like what nationality African or Asian or ..?

[Moderated: Off topic.]

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : promoting freely your services is not allowed on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello  am interested in working with but stay out

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Advertising is not allowed.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Does anyone know how I can find a maid, if NOT through an agency?
And a driver also?
Thanks for ur help!
-@Sousou88

Am here and  I wnt to work  as a maid

@Nakiwala

This is an old inactive thread.

You can open a new post.

Also check out the jobs section at the top of this page.

Closed