Full time driver in bali

We are looking to move to Bali
We are an Australian family and would like to no the cost of a full time driver per month in US dollars as well as schools you would recommend
Many thanks
@fiona3

Hi

What are the requirements?  I have some acquaintances driver. Maybe I can convey information about this job vacancy.
Schools...hands down the best school for expat kids on Bali is The Green School.  Just Google The Green School Bali as there is tons about it on the internet.

Full time drivers is a bit more complicated as it will depend on if you plan to use their car, or your car and the hours they are needed each day.  When I first moved to Bali some 22+ years ago, I had a full time driver as I had no interest in self driving...too insane and way too many distractions. 

My best tip to you regarding drivers is to use the same approach as when hiring pembantus...domestic helpers and that is to recruit them from the village where you are going to live.  The kepala desa or village head is where to start.  Be sure to meet him once you've moved in...and do it the traditional way, by calling on his compound in the late afternoon and bring him a bag of rice, some coffee, and some sugar.  That will get you off to a great start in your new home. 

Good luck and have fun!  1f600.svg