Looking for Indian schools in abidjan

Hi.
I am planning to move to Abidjan in the next 6 months. My daughter will be starting her nursery schooling next year. I want to know what are the options for schooling there are there any Indian schools available. Where do most of the Indian kids go to school.

Also incase in return to India after 3-4 year will she be able to join Indian CBSE schools back in India?
Hello and welcome to Expat.com snkeshav,

I hope the other members of the forum help you with your queries.

Good luck with your relocation project.

Have a nice day!

Djameel
Expat.com Team

Hi.I am planning to move to Abidjan in the next 6 months. My daughter will be starting her nursery schooling next year. I want to know what are the options for schooling there are there any Indian schools available. Where do most of the Indian kids go to school.
Also incase in return to India after 3-4 year will she be able to join Indian CBSE schools back in India?
-@snkeshav

Dear snkeshav,

Will be really grateful if you can help me with the answer to your queries. I am also contemplating to relocate to Abidjan but getting no information on the above queries and hence decision making is getting very ambiguous.

In case any other member in the community has specific response to it, will really appreciate the kind help.

Thanks.