I would like to meet native English speakers, HELP ME PLEASE

I'm kuwaiti , my experience of english is little , so i get seeking to meet the native people. Those who settle and work in Kuwait . I want to be friends with them and benefit from talking with them in their language and learning it, I want to develop myself in acquiring the English language
And I care about true friendship. And for those who want to learn Arabic, I am ready for that

Please help me, I am in the process of postgraduate studies.

Please contact me via messages.

Hallo,

Mr Hussain

We can know each other .I m also working at the airport

if you want we can share each other our languages.

I know turkish ,german

I really wanna learn Arabic

I appreciate btw your afford.

Hi Mr.
I'm a from Nigeria and an English teacher feel free to contact me for lessons to improve your English.

good I need that

thanks

Hello there

Did you get your language partner or yet?

I am not a native English speaker, but am bilingual.

Let me know akh ul9aaliy If you want I can speak to you in spoken common english  (slang/dialect) or standard English(pronounced english) .

Sami7ny ba3d ghaliy I tried to type in arabic here but this website wont allow me

My father is originally from kuwait. Im not a native  but I was born in the UK my mother was also,   my father's  kuwaiti min asool  so I can practise with you either bil 3rabiy my accent though  is broken as i use mainly english . But i can understand kuwaiti  ,you can practise & i will correct you & you can do likewise if you want me when I  explain in arabic yalla guwakallah

I am ready
Please contact me in private messages، please.

Hi how are u I'm working in Kuwait as electrical engineer in construction company so we can meeting and share experience in Kuwait . Pm please

Okay that's fine

Good luck Hussain

According to my experience, there's some advice I would like to share

Expat ppl come here to gain money to help them in their countries

1- don't take your expat friend to expensive places , restaurants or coffee shops
unless you invite him

2- they like to know more and see different things ( camels in desert, visit farms , camp and more )

3- conversation skills is required ( don't be silent )

4- if you not understand your expat friend don't hesitate to ask him to repeat

5- let your friend feel of your happy feeling when you meet him

6- always , educate your friend some important Arabic worlds ( that can help him
In the market or restaurants etc

7- avoid ask , yes or no questions , information questions give
Your friend a plenty space to speak

Expat blog help me to find a fabulous friends , they leave kuwait
But we still in touch

Now I have 5 band on IELTS exam , it's fine 😊

I hope that help you with your expat friend

Best of luck

thank you for all advice

can you send me your number please

Hello everyone,

@hussain581988, were you able to meet some people to practice your English?   :)

Cheryl
Expat.com team

whats up Cheryl how is everything going ...?? *** ...i'm new to Kuwait and u can show me around and i should be able to talk with u in English so that u can practice

Moderated by Cheryl 2 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, do not post your contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct