Loan & Resign

Hello there,
I have a loan in SCB Bahrain, I am planning to resign from my company and go back to my country.

I'm going to delay my loan payment before I go back to my country.

When I return to my country, I will find a job and continue the payments.
I plan to return to Bahrain to work again after a while, but I have to be in my country for a while.

What is the legal process?

What is the process after I submit my resignation?

Can I resign and collect all my receivables, salary and compensation from the company and go back to my country?

cenkobh wrote:

my country.
I'm going to delay my loan payment before I go back to my country.

Did the loan company agree to this?

You need to agree with the bank.   Keep in mind that in the case of most loans, your Company would have provided an undertaking to the bank that they will transfer your end of service to your account with them.   If they do, the bank will use that to settle as much of the loan as it can and then will ask you for the rest.  Or your company will ask you to get the NOC from the bank.

If I may ..

Are you saying he won't be allowed to leave the country if he has an outstanding loan?
Further, if he stops paying as he suggested, will the bank put in a complaint and stop him?

He will not be stopped UNLESS the bank puts in a complaint for recovery.  So for example, if the money goes into the account, the bank settles it and gives him a demand for the rest.............if he leaves before the demand deadline, no issue.  Because after that, they may file a recovery case and that leads to travel ban.