Planning to move to bahrain! Help!!

I am finding difficult to choose the correct place without any problems like bombs,tear gas etc etc..   I am an indian. Which areas do indians mostly live?? I prefer in manama city but which area??

All areas of Bahrain are generally safe other than a few trouble spots in the inner villages.

There is no "Indian" area. Indians live every where in this country. Where you live would depend on a number of factors, such as budget, proximity to work, amenities, friends, and of course safety and security.

If you could please let us know what your budget is, we would be better placed to advise.

Alright... But I am worried because in most of the areas there was tear gas incident, bomb explosives etc.. I feel that I may be safe where Indians and Srilankans stay in common. Eg. Is Hoora or Gudaibiyah safe ??  Is it surrounded by about 40%-60% Asians??

Hoora and Gudaibiya are areas with a large concentration of expatriates.  Not just Indians and Sri Lankans but people from all over live here.

You can also think of the following areas:
Umm al Hasam
Mahooz
Zinj
Adliya
Juffair (new juffair not old juffair)
Seef
Riffa

Best wishes.

Thank you... u sure that there have been no tear gas incidents in the above areas??

Far has gave you exemplary advice. These are all excellent areas of residence.