Changing car Ownership from bank to self

Hello guys!
I know that there is some topics about this I assume but I cant find it.
I just wanna ask about the procedure of changing an ownership of the car from the bank to myself.

First, I'm not anymore a Resident in Bahrain but my CPR is valid till 2024, Currently Im a Saudi Resident.
I have a car loan in the bank and gonna be finished this December 2021, and After that I wanted to transfer the Registration under my name so that I will not be having a hard time asking the bank for a authorization letter to bring the car in saudi.

So my question is would they allowed me to transfer the registration under my name? without a valid residency Visa?
Do you know the procedure how to apply it?
The fees?
The documents required?
Does it automatically updated the details on the causeway that the car is under my name? (if you have info)

Im travelling mostly every month now to Bahrain just to exit the car and I dont want to make it as a Saudi plates cause I have read some interesting feedback here.

The Option B is that I will ask my bahraini employer to issue me a visa if they cant register my car without a valid visa in bahrain. but let just stick with the first one.

Thanks!

I am not sure but I think that you can transfer with a valid CPR.  Anyone else can comment if there is any issue in that.   For the process, you need to go to Traffic department with the clearance letter from the bank.

Bahrain customs system is linked to the Traffic system so they should be able to see it immediately.