Canadians in Belize, hello!?

Hi anyone. Can we be Friends?

Hi,of course we can a friend but am new here.

I'm not from Canada but sure, why not!

hi i am helen  not living in belize yet  plan to make  the move sometime after the first of the year...i own 5 ares south of corozal   building  my house  and plan to raise   calves     so let me know where you will be    helen

IrenaCan wrote:

Hi anyone. Can we be Friends?

Hi Irena! Fellow Canadian here.

Hello we are Canadian and Have a place in Belize.
Mike + Kelli

Hey how are you I have been looking for Canadians who have retired or looking to retire in belize

Well here we are. We have a place in belize that we are planning to spend some of our retirement  at. We aren't  ready to retire just yet maybe a couple more years but we try to spend a  couple months in the winter there. How about you.
Mike

Hello.
We also are planning a trip to Belize. Planning on early fall for a month. Are plans are to see if we love it as much as everyone says
If so, we are planning to come back & stay for the winter. We are thinking about moving there permanently. So the month in the fall is really a research trip.
We are looking at Corozal area
Any info you may have would be helpful for a fellow Canadian 😊
Thanks

Sorry can't help you we live down south in stann creek on the hummingbird highway about 2 5 hours from Corozal
Mike

Thanks anyways 😊

Hello
We also are Canadian and  planning a move
Interested in the Corozal area
Planning a trip down in the early fall to check things out
Any info you could give would really be appreciated
Wondering, if we fly in & take a boat to corozal how do we get to where we are staying?
Do they take credit cards there?
If shopping in Mexico, do places deliver… ie; furniture & is there duty on those things
Thinks like that are some questions
Thanks so much Terry

Hello. Would love to be friends.
Coming to visit in the early fall
Planning on making a permanent move if we like the month
Currently live in Ontario 😊

terrysnewglc wrote:

Hello
We also are Canadian and  planning a move
Interested in the Corozal area
Planning a trip down in the early fall to check things out
Any info you could give would really be appreciated
Wondering, if we fly in & take a boat to corozal how do we get to where we are staying?
Do they take credit cards there?
If shopping in Mexico, do places deliver… ie; furniture & is there duty on those things
Thinks like that are some questions
Thanks so much Terry

Credit cards are accepted.
There is duty on imports from Mexico. Not likely that Mexican places deliver. But you could probably find Belizeans that could pick up and bring to Belize.
There are lots places that sell or make great furniture in Belize, though.
You can fly from PGIA to Corozal, take a shuttle or bus, hire a driver or rent a car.

Thanks for the reply!!!
That's awesome info😊