Usa house prices and rent

Hello. As I can see, house prices per square foot are much cheaper than in Europe. Why do Americans rent a house cheaply? Why is this so much homelessness? I can see that the prices are only 50% higher than Poland.

Hello,
your question assumes everyone is financially stable with the same opportunities.  This is not the case anywhere in the world.  What seems reasonbalbel to one is out of reach for another.

It is very hard to get a mortgage in the USA?

Adam Sienkiewicz wrote:

It is very hard to get a mortgage in the USA?

Not really if you have perfect credit, good and stable income, understand clawing costs and recurring costs associated with home ownership.

What's the cost different compared to Europe?

Adam Sienkiewicz wrote:

You can't say Europe because each country is different.

Then list these factors in the usa. Let's say the loan installment alone costs me $ 500 a month. So what will the monthly expenses be here? A loan for 30 years. It is known that a gas bill is something else.

?

Adam Sienkiewicz wrote:

Then list these factors in the usa. Let's say the loan installment alone costs me $ 500 a month. So what will the monthly expenses be here? A loan for 30 years. It is known that a gas bill is something else.

They are going to be similar to other places in the world.  Yes you have your mortgage, utilities (gas/electric/water/trash/internet/tv), local property taxes, home maintenance costs, homeowner's insurance, homeowner's association costs (sometimes), mortgage insurance, and probably other costs that slip my mind at the moment.

Romaniac

You provide the calculation, for example: how do I have $ 500 monthly installments with a 20-year loan. A house worth $ 120,000.

Adam Sienkiewicz wrote:

You provide the calculation, for example: how do I have $ 500 monthly installments with a 20-year loan. A house worth $ 120,000.

Sounds like a garage.

Let's say you want to buy a house on the outskirts of Dallas. The house itself with the ground floor is 70 square meters. No garage

Adam Sienkiewicz wrote:

Let's say you want to buy a house on the outskirts of Dallas. The house itself with the ground floor is 70 square meters. No garage

This is getting ridiculous. There is no 70 sq meter house within the perimeter of DFW unless it is a carriage house. That is barely a garage.  Square footage runs from roughly 250 to the sky is the limit. DFW is not Poland! Lived there for five years fairly recently. Just pull up real estate listings.

Are houses so big in the USA? In Poland, people often live 30 square meters or 20. In Asia it is popular. He writes about square meters, not feet

Adam Sienkiewicz wrote:

Are houses so big in the USA? In Poland, people often live 30 square meters or 20. In Asia it is popular. He writes about square meters, not feet

My house is about (3500 sqft/325m2), with an attached (400sqft/37m2) garage.  It's an average size home in Michigan for a family of 4.  Yes, homes are bigger than in E.Europe, we have much more space in all regards here.

I think you would be well served just browsing Zillow and/or contact a Realtor.

Let's get back to the topic. How expensive are the fees that we don't pay when renting an apartment?

Adam Sienkiewicz wrote:

Let's get back to the topic. How expensive are the fees that we don't pay when renting an apartment?

No worries. Landlords factore everything on their side of the equation into the rent. They are generally not charitable institutions but businesses.

Otherwise. Be clear about the various fees after buying the house. Specific.

Adam Sienkiewicz wrote:

Otherwise. Be clear about the various fees after buying the house. Specific.

Can you decide if you're talking about renting an apartment/house or buying a house please? They are two very different things.

I mean why many people choose to rent an apartment as credit is much cheaper for the same house. Where are the costs that I can't see.

Adam Sienkiewicz wrote:

I mean why many people choose to rent an apartment as credit is much cheaper for the same house. Where are the costs that I can't see.

Credit is not the only cost, I already mentioned many other costs.

https://www.investopedia.com/financial- … uying.aspx

So I am supposed to understand that the minimum wage in the USA is very hard to live in?

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please only use English since this is an English-speaking forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Adam Sienkiewicz wrote:

So I am supposed to understand that the minimum wage in the USA is very hard to live in?

...is that a serious question mate  :huh:

SimCityAT wrote:
Adam Sienkiewicz wrote:

You can't say Europe because each country is different.

And not just each country. Like they always said about property in the USA, the value depends on location, location and location. Same in other countries. A old house in a small village far from a major city in Germany is the fraction of anything in or near a large city. Property in San Fransisco, Seattle, or New York City is way more expensive than in Dayton, Ohio.