Anyone can host me in his home

I'm planning to return to USA, please let me know if you need a loyal helpful friend to host in your house , I'll pay & help financially no problem at all. I'm a polite discipline person, of middle east origin, I graduated in USA, I speak English, french, arabic.i'm into outdoors sports,. Any location in USA is fine, as long we can be close friends helping each other & have a pleasant Time.

bestsam wrote:

I'm planning to return to USA, please let me know if you need a loyal helpful friend to host in your house , I'll pay & help financially no problem at all. I'm a polite discipline person, of middle east origin, I graduated in USA, I speak English, french, arabic.i'm into outdoors sports,. Any location in USA is fine, as long we can be close friends helping each other & have a pleasant Time.

I thought you were going to Greece ?????

Well...USA first than a vacation in Greece

There are a lot of Greeks in the United States.

bestsam wrote:

And your source of income is?