Pedulilindungi - Info and your experiences (NO GOOGLE)

The MINISTRY OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATICS, a government department, run a database that automatically includes everyone with an identification number (NIK). There is no public access to this database other than as mentioned later in this post.

Foreigners without a NIK can apply for registered using this government site, but they can't register themselves.

https://vaksinln.dto.kemkes.go.id/sign/in

The MINISTRY OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATICS has a site you can use to access your or your family's information. You may also download certificates from this site.

https://www.pedulilindungi.id/

The ministry have a free to download app

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … tracencare

I recommend downloading the app but I have yet to be asked to use it
The app is not required for intercity trains as KIA have access to the database so they know your status as soon as you book your ticket.

If someone has experience (Actual, not googled) of an airline or ferry, it would be nice to hear from you.

As I said - NO GOOGLE - only personal experience

My own is I have NEVER been refused entry because I did not use the app. Every venue accepted my government issued credit card style vaccination proof, but I have also entered with photocopies of the vaccine certificates I was issued after getting the jab, and the cardboard vaccination card showing the dates I received the jabs.

I renewed my motorcycle license at a local police station
I watched the new Bond film at a cinema 21
I have entered several shopping malls
The card was also accepted for eat in at McD
Every other restaurant I visited accepted the card

Marcello Manganese wrote:

U vontinue to manipolate my words.
I never said that the PL app Is not awways required but that u can print it as proof.

I'm pretty sure you did say it

The app Is required for trains

oh, you did

Fred wrote:

I never said that the PL app Is not awways required but that u can print it as proof.

oh, you did

No, I never said what u state, its Ur usual manipolation and its offensive again, u are broken the Indonesian law.
Of course I said the app is required for traina, its the law.

Fred wrote:

oh, you did

No, I never said what u state, its Ur usual manipolation and its offensive again, u are broken the Indonesian law.

This is really silly.
You say using the app is the law, but it's okay if you don't use the app.

The reality is KIA have access to the database so, as long as you have a NIK or have applied to be included using the link in the OP, KIA is aware of your vaccine and test status.

Fred wrote:
Fred wrote:

oh, you did

This is really silly.
You say using the app is the law, but it's okay if you don't use the app.

The reality is KIA have access to the database so, as long as you have a NIK or have applied to be included using the link in the OP, KIA is aware of your vaccine and test status.

Whats happens to ur perfect english?
After u register to the app, u can print the registration with the QR code and ise it instead to show it from the phone, Is this do hard to understand?
If KIAan access to the database, why Is mandatory to show the PL app?
The reality is that PL app Is still mandatory to access to almost all the activites all over Indonesia.

The reality is that PL app Is still mandatory to access to almost all the activites all over Indonesia.

If the above is true, why are you telling posters they can enter using printed certificates?
If the above is true, how are people using trains without the app - are they liars?
If the above is true, why does Kompas.com say you don't need the app - Are they liars

https://www.kompas.com/tren/read/2021/0 … s?page=all

KOMPAS.com - Mulai Oktober, masyarakat yang akan bepergian dengan menggunakan moda transportasi kereta api dan pesawat tak lagi wajib menggunakan aplikasi PeduliLindungi.

For those unable to speak Indonesian, that says the app is not required.

I have no idea why MM posts utter crap, but it's utter crap.

Fred wrote:

If the above is true, why are you telling posters they can enter using printed certificates?
If the above is true, how are people using trains without the app - are they liars?
If the above is true, why does Kompas.com say you don't need the app - Are they liars
The article by Kompas u posted tehat
https://www.kompas.com/tren/read/2021/0 … s?page=all

KOMPAS.com - Mulai Oktober, masyarakat yang akan bepergian dengan menggunakan moda transportasi kereta api dan pesawat tak lagi wajib menggunakan aplikasi PeduliLindungi.

For those unable to speak Indonesian, that says the app is not required.

I have no idea why MM posts utter crap, but it's utter crap.

Whats happen to ut perfect english?
To have a print of the certificate registered on the PL app Is exactly the same thing, not a rocket science
For those unable to speak Indonesian, that says the app is required.
U already posted the english version of the article by Kompas u posted above and it was deleted by the moderator of this forum because is still an announcement,not supported by an official Regulation. What a childish trick.
So nothing chenged expet for ur nanny.. oh sorry, u chenged her with ur nanny:s son.
I have no idea why Fred posts utter crap, but it's utter crap.

In essence, a vaccine certificate is needed for current activities.  This is a sad story from my mother about 3 weeks ago.  My mother and aunt went to one of the meatball restaurants.  Unfortunately they are not allowed to enter because they have not vaccinated.  Just want to eat meatballs though  :D .  Finally my mother and aunt did the vaccine a few days ago.  Yesterday I ate at McDonald's.  To enter I have to scan the barcode from the "Peduli Lindungi" application.  The point is that currently almost all places are required to scan barcodes from the "Peduli Lindungi" application, but I must note that for now not all places require the use of the "Peduli Lindungi" application. There are still places that allow us to enter as long as we wear masks.

Not asked to use it when I arrived in Jakarta
Didn't use it today when I arrived Bali but had to do a manual form and stand in line

lchilcoat2000 wrote:

Didn't use it today when I arrived Bali but had to do a manual form and stand in line

Thats the procedere if u dont download the app, they make u did it in aerport.

lchilcoat2000 wrote:

Thats the procedere if u dont download the app, they make u did it in aerport.

OMG!