Looking for jobs in Romania

Hi sir or madam I need to jobs in Romania work viza you can help me

mamunahmed12d wrote:

Hi sir or madam I need to jobs in Romania work viza you can help me

I replied to your last post, no need to make a new one. The answer hasn't changed.

Sar I am bangladeshi place give me a job

mdbillal hossain wrote:

Sar I am bangladeshi place give me a job

Your nationality is not a qualification in itself for a job in Romania.   

You must have a skill to fulfill a job that a Romanian or EU citizen cannot fill.   Most employers simply will not bother with the expense and process of an employment visa unless it is absolutely essential.

I am a skilled electrician. And I have done 6 months diploma. Give me a chance to work in Romania.

I want to come to Romania, can you help me, I want a job with 30 years of inexperience, can you set it up, great help

For those seeking employment, read post#4

Im painter. Any painting company have rumania

My name is (shawon das ). I always like to talk straight. And i believe (if i can being healthy and happy so i can be at risk)

I was born in Bangladesh. And my nationality is Bangladeshi. I could not afford to study much, because my family was very poor.

However, I have worked as an (Fruit and Vegetable Salesman ) for 8 years In Dubai  But I did not have a diploma certificate. I learned practical work.

I also like (fast food work, restaurant boy, fruit picker job, packing job, Factory work) very much. If I get a chance, I will engage myself in this work.I know, I can do this very well.

I can speak english.
I can work hardily.
I love hardworking.
I like to do something new.

NOTE::(If you give a chance than i will give you my best, its my promise.)

Thank you so much for giving me your precious time.

This is getting silly now. PLEASE do not post personal details on the open forum, this is for your own safety.

Unless you are a highly skilled worker you will also have no chance of employment. So, waiters, fruit pickers etc.... are out of the question.

Closed