Enquiries on one hotel and insurance company

Good afternoon.. my name is Francis Coustin Appiah and am from Ghana.Am here to make an enquiries on a hotel name Marie Chavez holiday resort. Pls i need your help, I want to know if really this hotel exist in Senegal because a friend of mine introduced me to an organization called world human rights and aid foundation of which we were told that there is going to be a summit in USA and Senegal that was 2019 of which I was linked to this hotel. I made an advanced booking payment for six nights and got my receipt via online.And unfortunately covid19 pandemic started. I was asked to do traveling insurance with insurance stipulated company in Senegal of which I wanna know if it's really an insurance company in Senegal please. Still they say due to the change in governance at US or what ever till now the summit hasn't come on. I don't know please help me find out if this hotel n insurance firm really operates in Senegal.  It was my wish to stay in Senegal  for a while and work after the summit. Please help me find out. Hope to hear from you soon .Thank you.
NB.the hotel addresse
Marie Chavez holiday resort
Rue10×52 Martine Luther King

Hello dear, here is Josiane, and I live in senegal.
I read your message but I am not sure that this hotel is in senegal. I didn't find anything.  Hope someone else will provide you more information. But I  read on a website that this is a scam, that this hotel does not exist. Please check more.
Good luck.

Oooh okay  my good friend  Josiane. Thank you very much. I will check more us you say and let you know. Thank you once again.God bless you

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please use only English on the anglophone forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct