Looking at moving forward...

Hello, I am here to find out about maybe a future in Egypt.

I have visited twice now, so have been there in all 5 weeks. I have seen the best and experienced the difficulties that Egypt faces from it's none supportive government.

I love the beautiful people and the landscape. I felt comfortable with my own experiences.

But, am still unsure how life would be on a daily basis and where is the most suitable places to live for a English Immigrant?

I am a English Teacher, Kindergarten. 

Kind regards,

Thank you for any advice,

Hi Donna,

I recommend to go live in Hurghada, small and beautiful city u will find all u need there and will be surrounded by many foreigners.
If u could work remotely you'll be able to live a very good live here and have a lot of freedom to move and travel.
If you want to work with local schools, dtudents ...etc not sure if hurghada will be the best option. But if you have to live in Cairo the best place for u is new cairo, madinty, rihab city

Q

About life daily in Egypt now needs you to be paid very well, you must have your good job, earning good salary makes you really entertaining your life to the extreme in Egypt.. otherwise.. let's not talk about that.
THe most suitable places for you to live is in Cairo mainly.

Challenging,

Ups and down like any other place...

But in general its cheaper than Europe or US... All this also depend on your income and the way you going to live, as well adapt to the place, not to mention be carful from many Egyptian who are looking for outsider to get married to them in dream of travelling...

I found that Sheraton and surrounding areas are cheaper than Tajamu and New Cairo, as will its more comfortable where I can handle my self...

If you have any question please don't hastate to ask, or call if you wish...

Dr. Al

Thank you for your advice and support on my hoping new life.

My greatest thanks for the words and the information on the matter.

Thanks for the information and support, I am not sure of my move but I know that Egypt will definitely be my second home from home.

Hi
We are relocating from Dubai to Egypt.
So bit nervous trying to find school for mu daughter.
Hope it's easy life there.

Thanks

Hi
Is 35000 pounds a good salary?

Hey 😊 Good Evening. Can I ask, what are you asking me? What information would you like to know. My apologies for late reply as I am in London visiting a friend.  Thank you and kind regards. Donna.;)

Hi
I'm asking is 35000 Egypt pounds a good salary to stay in Egypt for family of 4.
Will this be sufficient???

It depends on where you live, and your lifestyle. I have a family of 5, and we get by on spending about 20,000 LE a month. Sometimes more, but rarely....

I think you are from the Emirates so perhaps you are used to oil money, sheep and rice, and oud. I would recommend trying to bring that number up (35,000) a bit.

Thanks for info