Need informations please.

Hello.
I am dr sharafat biland from pakistan and had recieved aproval from dpsa denmark.i applied for residence permit but my application was turned down due to covid 19 out break.
I need to know about can i reapply now for residence permit based on the aproval letter i have or still the borders are closed? I had written multiple times to siri but they never bothered to reply, also i didnt see any news on website.kindly let me know.
Thanks

Hello?? Admin kindly need ur openion and informations if any please

The restrictions applies differently depending on your country, you can get more information here.

https://en.coronasmitte.dk/rules-and-re … to-denmark

I searched but i am confused to apply or not? I am from pakistan.

Thank you for your reply.the link you sent contains informations for restrections on entry to denmark.i am asking about applying for residence permet based on authorization.can i apply now or applications are still not allowed for residence permet?

I have no answer to your question as I cannot find any information about this. Therefore only SIRI can tell you whether you can apply now or you'll have to wait.

I am sure that you'll get an answer from Siri, but SIRI is overburdened due to COVID19 and has been it for a long time now.

Best wishes,
Nellie

Hello nellie.
I had submitted my application for visa and residence card on 16 september.Today i got a call from embassy and they have aproved my application and have issued me the visa with residence card. This is to inform you and to pay thanks to you for your help and guidance.

Hi,

Congratulations. So far, so good, but yet a long way to go.

I wish you all the best for the future. And thank you so much for your feedback. I do appreciate that.

Maybe, it will not be the last time you need some advice, if so, I'll be happy to help you as good I can.

:cheers:
/Nellie

Yes i would need further assisstence too.Thanks again😊