Looking for accommodation and job in Copenhagen.

Looking for accommodation and job in Copenhagen. Arriving soon.

Hi Asam Waseem,

Welcome to expat-blog! :)

A new topic was created from your post on the Copenhagen forum for better visibility.

An introduction might be most welcome as well as some more details about the kind of job you are looking for? These might be helpful to guide you.

Please can you tell us more about the type of accommodation you are looking for?

Thank you,

David.

Hi I m from Morocco (casa) I m looking for accomodation in Copehenagen in March

Try airbnb.com.  Find a room that way for a couple weeks and then once you are in Denmark you can find a place to stay. 

Of course, I haven't yet arrived in Denmark yet myself :)

However, my husband and I have been accepted under the greencard scheme.  We have plane tickets for April 15, and have leased a place for 6 weeks via airbnb.  One must pay half in advance (which airbnb holds until you check in) and then the remainder is charged when you check in.  We figure that 6 weeks will be long enough for us to get settled and find a long-term apartment.

:)  Thanks ,  is it easy to find job

Now that I do not know.  We do not have work lined up yet, although today I am polishing up my CV and drafting a cover letter.  I have heard and read in many places that it is difficult to get even a menial job if you don't speak Danish.  Therefore I'm working on that in my spare time.