Public schools

Hello, I have two kids with me here in Marrakech one of my son has speech problem can someone give me ideas where I can find his therapist and school,

I'm also searching public university school for my eldest so , can someone help me this ,

Please guys all you're ideas highly appreciated thank you and advance

concerning the youngest you may wanna try visting any "general doctor" he/she will point you to someone specialized in speech problems , but for the eldest you need to tell me which kind of subject that he like so i can tell you where to apply

Hi if your kids got speech disorder   here are some adresse hop it can help :

Dr Nour El Houda El Barmaki
Psychiatrist, Psychotherapist in Marrakech 05243-13123

Wiame Cabinet Chafik
Personal development coach, Psychoanalyst, Psychotherapist in Marrakech
Bd Mozdalifa ,, Immeuble (G) 2ème étage Apt 6 Riad Nawal, Sinko,

see this link  for your eldest  , hop its work : ASM – The American School of Marrakesh .
asm.ac.ma/
hop this can help  any details  , iam here

Good morning

If you are not a Moroccan national you need to contact you consulate or your Country 's representative in Morocco. They will be able to help you with both issues . Speech therapist in Morocco are generally Arabic or French speaking. Any other languages your Country representative should be able to help.

Good luck

Hi.

Unfortunately I'm unable to recommend anything as I do not have enough experience in this section.

However, from everyone reviews when I speak to them they always advise to look at multiple
School make appointments to visit a few that falls in like with your budget also. Visit , ask questions speak about everything with them and then make a formal
Decision.

University on the other hand would depend on your child qualification and what university will accept them. Along with what subject your child want to study.

I'm
Sorry this isn't much help but please feel free to ask any any further questions.

You can dm me if you prefer.

Regards
Vakil

Thank you so much , to everyone it's help me a lot , God bless you all

Firstly, for the speaking problem, I think you should visit an orthophonist, so you can just type "orthophonist marrakech" on Googel and you'll get some adresses. There are some of them :

Cabinet D'orthophonie Khaoula el hamaoui· Speech pathologist
Adress: عمارة محمد مروان, Avenue palestine lotissement RATMA Résidence Mohamed marouane, شارع فلسطين · 0634-536318
Opens at 9:30AM Mon

Cabinet D'orthophonie Oumaima Dabbach· Speech pathologist
Adress : 4eme étage, Avenue Al Kantara,808 résidence sami appt 20 · 0661-556990
Closed ⋅ Opens at 9AM Mon

Cabinet d'orthophonie Benzerhouni Salwa· Speech pathologist
Adress : Appartement 3, Lot Charaf, Manar 3, Immeuble 534 · 0662-061622
Opens at 9AM Mon

Or visit this website specialized in taking appointments with doctors : https://www.med.tn/doctor-morocco/speec … /marrakech

Secondly, for your daughter, it depends on what branch she want to study. The only public university in Marrakech is called Cady Ayyad and it includes so many faculties and branches