Universities

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know about masters in Morocco or studying Arabic as a foreign language at a Moroccan university. I have tried looking but it is all in French and the websites are not well put together. I need to know about fees, what language it is taught in etc.

Thanks in advance

If you haven't used your Student Finance up already, then what about applying to SOAS?

Yeah  soas is one  of my options actually but the tuition fees have gone up again  and you can only take  one module in Arabic, you can't  major in it.

FatimaSara wrote:

Yeah  soas is one  of my options actually but the tuition fees have gone up again  and you can only take  one module in Arabic, you can't  major in it.

I had thought you could major in it, after briefly visiting their website. Are you sure?

Well in that case, if you can't, you're right not to enrol. Not worth getting yourself into all that debt for just one module. If you speak French, you're better off asking on the Francophone forum regarding Uni's over there, as it's far more active, and as such, more likely to receive answers.