Older Women Traveling Abroad

Hello, members of the forum...

I'm assuming you all are presently living in Tanzania and know the lay of the land.  So let me ask you. Is Tanzania safe for older people traveling alone, specifically women?  I currently live in the US and have aspirations of traveling to Africa.  But of course, I'm hesitant because I would be traveling by myself.  If there are any 65s and over out there...please tackle the question.  Hell...advice from anyone in the forum would be greatly appreciated.

Yes Very Safe!! You will get check Up in airport !!! Your welcome!!

Antipas

Very safe ***

Tanzania is safe for older women traveling alone, but also at night it is not safe and not only for older women even locals and it depends on some cities are thieves, but if you have a host like me I will help you do not be afraid to come to Africa I am and other Africans there will help you, but come, I will help you.
but I wonder who is spreading lies if Tanzania is not safe ??

Hi 😊
Not yet 65 but getting there😄
  The past 10 years Traveling solo in africa & tanzania
in particular.
In every country  I have my safe place for a soft landing and a moment to settle down
Tanzania moshi
Zanzibar kimkazi village in ECO village  running by a women named orit
Zimbabwe  ,victoria fall....
And more
Tanzania is very safe great people and country
Safari njema🐾🐘

Yeah it's safe, your Welcome (Karibu Sana)

Tanzania is safe contry for solo Traveller and also the security is strong it is peasfull country

hello Joneszita, lm jeremy l currently living in zanzibar  but from Kenya, but l have come across many older women living here by themselves and even, traveling here alone. Incase you decide to travel l will greatly appreciate to help you around and to make sure you get the grip of things.

Hello 😊

Tanzania is safe yes but like any country in the world you still have to take your precautions

I am Tanzanian Lady I can be your host guide if you want upon my availability I am a taxi driver but also a teacher

Let me know if you are interested and I will be delloghted to take you around

Most Welcome

Ms Ileta