Living in Tanzania

You are living in Tanzania, or you used to live in Tanzania.

Share your experience!

How would you describe life in Tanzania?

Has it been complicated to settle down, to find an accommodation and a job?

Is it complicated to make friends in Tanzania?

What would you recommend to people who would like to live in Tanzania?

Thanks in advance for your participation

Hi There,

Oh where do I start talking about Tanzania, there is so much to tell about living here, I don't know where to start. I will just take one of the questions above, Advice for people who would like to live in Tanzania. Do you research.... living here can be different than from the picture that you get over the internet, talking to people living here, email as many as possible, as many questions, get the whole picture. The picture you get different isn't necessarily bad or good, just can be different that what you expect. And learn the language of Swahili. K have so much more to write but not the time for today. Want to know more. Email me. :-)
Bonnie

Hi Bonnie!

my name is Victor and i am from Barcelona (Spain), i am 31 years old............

sorry for my english, i know that's very poor level............

i want to live in a free style, in my own way, im tired about what im living here, im tired about the people too....................

im thinking about the possibility to go to Tanzania, i had never been there but i have money and maybe with that money i can start a new life there, im not sure about it couse i need more information.................

i want to now if i can rent or bay a house overthere, which is the price and also i want to know if i can cultivated my own food, so i am vegan, i dont eat eggs and milk too, im totally vegan......................

Can i find some job there?

thank you very much for your answer..............answer me by mail please

[email protected]

Victor

Hi victor,

Tanzania is good place to live. If you are Jungle & Animal lover than you can get work easily. Send me your details of expertise & education so I can suggest.

Other choice is to come here on 3 months Visitor visa & study the market here.

Hi,

Just received an offer in Tanzania with an Indian owned group. Salary USD 2500/- PM plus furnished house and car.
Please give your feedback whether this is okay to manage in Tanzania ( Local living expenses , school fees electricity, water etc) ?? Savings potential out of the above salary ???

Offer is good (very good) but make sure you get all on Paper - no verbal talks. If willing to check Company reputation, send me private msg in inbox here.

Hi I been offered a job in Dar for $5500 p/m with free housing, free company car, 90% of schooling paid etc. I would like to know which areas is the best to stay in preferably on the beach near to malls and schools and what is the best private school in Dar. I am married with 3 girls and would like to get more info on the living conditions and expenses etc.

Regards
Craig

Offer is good. Its depend on where you want to get house. Near office or just want to stay in peaceful area - osterbay is good area may be. Your monthly exp. will be 700-800 USD for food & household related.

hai
i'm Ajmeer from srilanka ,

my english is bad  so please excuaeme ,,, i don't know english that extend

well  i'm always loving the nature and peace , i would really like to live in a jungle part with peace and some of people,, it maybe my wife ( i didn't marry yet ) i'm 21 years old i would like to marry a western girl  because  they have very interest in wild or jungle life like me ,,,,, that's why i said that

i think there are no words to tell about , what is in my mind and what i'm feeeeling about nature and jungle life
and i'm not a rich man to take decision to move  a african jungle part (not only africa but each and every nature wild part in this world also)

to enjoy my life , i will definitely marry a western girl for live in jungle  (i don't care about the age the girl who i'm gonna marry )

i again and again say that there are no words to tell how much i love "the nature and  wild )

thank you
if there is any mistake , sorry for that

[moderated: no private details on a public pls]

thank you............