Writing a book about my life in pattaya.

I have lived here in pattaya  since 1996 until  present running successful businesses.
Now I'm writing a book about my life and how I came to pattaya and how I never left.
I owned pussy galore sports bar for 18 years.
I am looking for anyone who has a good story to tell about pussy galore sports bar.
The book should be finished by the beginning of August 2021.

wow talk about ego ... writing a book about exploiting young vulnerable woman ...

nice ... glad you were so successful ... were they ? well paid ? safe ?  encouraged to go on to better things ?

I guess the name of the bar says it all .... probably not ... not sure I would be proud of that legacy ...

At least you could have came up with a more original name. Wasn't that the name of one of the Bond girls?

You might enjoy this FYI. I was stationed in Thailand 11/67 to 04/70. For the 1st 5 months at Camp Vayama in Sattahib ( now a marine artillery Base) then the rest at camp Sami San, any way here's your story. 10 meters NE of walking street and S. pattaya rd. there was a huge tree. We called it the Honda tree because along beach Blvd (Then) now walking street now this tree stood and soldiers would rent Motorcycles and head off touring. when they came back they would go to fast and hit the damn tree Two Three times a week. The picture i am sending,  was taken during the time mentioned above Hope you get a good laugh.

Crap,  can't send it on this.... My e-mail is ***   Send me a email titled Honda tree and I'll sent it to you...
Sawadee Krop
Mike

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@LAZARUSDAL I met Steve the 1st time I went to Thailand, 2011.He gave me lots of good advice I still follow today,I used to go to Pussy galore daily to play his ex wife at pool Alot of professional players like Jimmy white and Ken Doherty used to go there annually to play charity games for under privileged Thai kids.Steve sadly passed away earlier this year RIP

@craigmcdonald1981  this is a different topic, but I have been wondering if I could ask this question to someone that lives in Pattaya. We spent sometime on Jomtien beach and we noticed right away that the humidity was a lot stronger than Hua Hin. We felt like we had to shower many times a day. Thank You for taking the time to answer my question.

@thailand4me I don't live in Thailand,holliday only.Steve who was mentioned before advised taking a hot bath before you go out,opens all the pours n it works.i had same problem as yourselves

wow talk about ego ... writing a book about exploiting young vulnerable woman ...

-@LAZARUSDAL

How is it exploiting when they are not forced?   It's not like they got kidnapped and forced.   In my observation, sometimes it is the guys who are taken to the cleaners by these "young vulnerable woman".