Concern for mistake

Hi hello anyone can help,i have some concern,because i was go in the bank to take a  registration as a member so that i can send money thru there bank,and now after i take my membership card, they gave me a receipt with has 6,000riyal in my name but definely i did not sent a money,because i only have a registration in that bank.this was happened last ramadan season i dont think so if this is a give or what because i was happened in ramadan season,and now my concern can i go home to my country without any problem,i hope some one can help my concern

centinoenrique wrote:

Hi hello anyone can help,i have some concern,because i was go in the bank to take a  registration as a member so that i can send money thru there bank,and now after i take my membership card, they gave me a receipt with has 6,000riyal in my name but definely i did not sent a money,because i only have a registration in that bank.this was happened last ramadan season i dont think so if this is a give or what because i was happened in ramadan season,and now my concern can i go home to my country without any problem,i hope some one can help my concern

What?
How that can be?
That is impossible.
And if it was just a fluke, you should have cleared it in the first place.

First of all sir i go in the bank,for only registration,but after i take membership card,the bank teller gave me a reciept with 6,000riyal,i know this is teller mistake sir,but my concern is there posibility i can go home to my country without any problem of this sitwation.

centinoenrique wrote:

First of all sir i go in the bank,for only registration,but after i take membership card,the bank teller gave me a reciept with 6,000riyal,i know this is teller mistake sir,but my concern is there posibility i can go home to my country without any problem of this sitwation.

Yes, i think you can go.
Check your absher if there is anything unpaid?
If there is nothing, then you can go any time.

Thank you sir