New members of the Saudi Arabia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2024

Hi all,

Newbie on the Saudi Arabia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Saudi Arabia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

@Julien

I am a registered nurse in nigeria wishing to move to saudi arabia for work

Asalamu Alikum wa Rehmatullah wa Barkatahu my name is Shabir Ahmad Mir and I'm resident of Jammu and Kashmir India. In 2015 i went to work in Kingdom Saudi Arabia and in 2016 i returned back i was working as Store Manager in Abha . The experience was extraordinary but i couldn't continue for some personal reasons, now I'm married and want to return Kingdom Saudi Arabia again with my wife but till date not able to find a job. Anyone who can help us please let's know

@mirs24811

Hello and welcome !

Feel free to create your CV in the Jobs in Saudi Arabia section of the website for better exposure.

You may also read the articles under the Work in Saudi Arabia section of the Guide for tips and useful links.

All the best

Bhavna

@Artem Perkov

Hello and welcome on board !

Feel free to create your CV in the Jobs in Saudi Arabia section of the website for better exposure.

You may also read the articles of the Work in Saudi Arabiasection for useful links to recruitment websites.

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien

Bonsoir Julien

I am going to arrive to riyadh in about 2 months

i am looking forward from getting in touch with European expats who  have been living over there

i am also looking for a place to stay in riyadh.

ill be working in Mohammadiya sector so if any one has a plan to purpose ill be very gratefull

@zeta be

hello and welcome on board !

Feel free to reach out to members of the Riyadh forum by creating a new topic or by joining existing relevant topics.

all the best

Bhavna

@Julien. Thank you for welcoming me.

I was in Saudi Arabia  in 2019 until 2020 and willing to come back .

Hi everyone!

I'm a new member in this forum and currently working as DH here in Al Hofuf to gain some experience about Arab cultures and traditions in preparation for my plans to apply as Assistant Teacher or Teacher here in Saudi. I am a license pre-school teacher and I've been wondering if there are free trainings or seminars offered online to all Filipinos aspiring teachers here in Saudi. I really want to explore and enhance my knowledge whilst waiting for my contract as DH to end.

That's all and God bless everyone!

Hi everyone, I'm John….lived in UAE for 13 years, now in Riyadh. I'm working in the aviation industry and managing the construction for an aircraft maintenance facility for helicopters and fixed wing aircraft.

I'm looking forward to meet new people and make new friends over the next few years. If your interested to chat and meet feel free to touch base and have some coffee or tea for a short aquatence.

Have a great weekend!

@Julien

Hello thanks for the support and opportunity. Heard a lot about expat.Com and impressed.

I am Dr Rafi Ullah from Jeddah KSA. Living in the Kingdom on work visa from Pakistan. I am doctor and having more than 5 years of clinical experience. Looking for general physician role in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Kindly evaluate my profile. If Any details are required. Feel free to ask. Thank you very much

Hello everyone,

Welcome on board !

I would just like to point out that we are not a recruitment agency.

Members looking for professional opportunities can do the following :

All the best

Bhavna

Hey everyone,

my name is Dirk and on the way to move to Yanbu soon.

Have worked in Riyadh for 8 years some time back and looking forward to coming back to the Arabic world.

i hope that this forum can help to settle in.

Hello Everyone,

I will be moving to Riyadh with my 3 children in April from Manchester UK. My husband is already there working. I will be a stay at home mum and will be looking to make a network of friends in similar situation. My 3 children will be attending Kings College School, and are aged 8, 5 and 3 years old. I have lived and worked in Riyadh 12 years ago when i was single, and so i am sure alot has changed! I will be looking to work at some point but want to prioritise settling my children into a new culture before i do!

I look forward to having responses by like minded people. Please do reach out!

Iam worked India Homiyo phychology hospital care taker and nuro therapyst 13year experience

@sumeraahmad13

Hello and welcome !

Feel free to open a new topic on the Riyadh forum so that members can reach out.

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien

Hi Julien,

My Self Mohammed Sadiq and working in Saudi Arabia from last 13 years.

@Jcarymba

Could you please give me more details about your ad via my email address? I am interested to know more details. Have a nice day. ***

Moderated by Cheryl 3 months ago
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Everyone,

My name is Mohammad and I am a Saudi national living in Al Khobar.

I have previously been a student abroad in China, Taiwan and The Netherlands, so I sort of understand the expat experience. If there is something I can help you with plz dont hesitate to msg me.

I joined Expat.com because I am interested in language exchange and practice.

Welcome to Saudi and I hope you have a great time in my country.

Hello everyone,

Welcome to Expat.com1f601.svg

Please note that for some security reasons, contact details should not be posted on the forum.

Thank you,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hey All, this is Aziz ,from Saud Arabia- Riyadh.

I would love to help and meet new friends from all  around the world, Im an engineer who graduated from Australia.

Thanks ,welcome and have fun in Riyadh :)

@Azizal

Welcome on board Aziz ^^

Hi Everyone,

New to the Al Khobar area looking to make some new connections and hopefully some friends. Also looking for any advice as an expat looking for a job (eg. Websites, recruiting companies, etc)

Thanks,

Rachel

Hello rachelkm22,

Welcome to Expat.com1f601.svg

Feel free to start a new thread on the Khobar forum to ask your questions. You can discuss any topic with other members who live there.

You should also consider creating your CV in the Job offers in the Khobar section.

All the best,

Cheryl

Hi All

Currently looking at opportunities in Saudi in regards to NEOM and the many projects that appear to be coming online. Work in IT Program and Project management space. Looking to see what the experience is like and what it would look like in all aspects of work life balance.

Thanks

@Artem Perkov

welcome ”  marhba”

@marianeelam35  all the best

Hello,  recently shifted to Riyadh from India looking to make some new friends. Also looking for accommodations in Indian communities. Mayur

I moved to Riyadh one week ago.

Too fresh to give guidance, happy to do it when I'll have some more local experiences.

I'm now looking for some tips for a more efficient transition.

About myself: 50 years old. Already expat from Italy to Switzerland where I obtained citizenship.

I work in the digital agriculture industry.

Hiya,

I just joined this forum. I'm moving to Riyadh in April.

Z

Hi,

I have just joined forum. Expected to move Dharan by Summer in process of onboarding.

Thanks.

@greenmonster47

Welcome on board !

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Regards

Bhavna

Thanks am happy to be here

@Julien

Hello everyone on expat.com!

My name is Pablo, and I've been living and working in Doha, Qatar, for the past 10 years. My journey here has been filled with incredible experiences, both professionally and personally, as I've navigated the ins and outs of expat life in this vibrant city.

I work in the Construction project, and my time in Doha has allowed me to grow and develop my skills in a dynamic international setting. Qatar has been a fantastic place to live, offering a unique blend of cultural traditions and modern living that I've come to love.

However, the winds of change are blowing, and I'm excited to announce that I'll soon be moving to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, for a new opportunity. This move marks a significant step in my career and personal journey, and I'm both excited and curious about what lies ahead.

I'm looking forward to exploring Riyadh, learning about Saudi culture, and facing the challenges and opportunities that come with relocating to a new country. I'm eager to connect with fellow expats who have made a similar move or are currently living in Saudi Arabia. Any tips, advice, or insights about life in Riyadh would be greatly appreciated as I prepare for this next chapter.

Looking forward to engaging with this community and sharing our experiences!

Hi everyone.

Been living in Jeddah, KSA for almost 10 years. This is the first time i joined to any forums. Can anyone help me what is the process of transferring my wife under my iqama. I also posted the same  with subject "Transferring my wife under my Iqama".

Appreciate if can anyone guide me on the process.

Thanks

Hi EveryoneI am working as a sales engineer in a company providing security systems and identity management solutions all over saudi arabia. ***

Moderated by Bhavna 2 months ago
Reason : Advertising is not allowed on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi every buddy This is Matin here from here i  am working with one of Energy company.

Hello everyone,

Welcome to all newcomers of the Saudi Arabia forum ! We are glad you join in !

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

All the best

Bhavna

@swissita2riyadh Hi there,   Random one for you. I am in Riyadh from the UK. I am going to the boxing tonight but my friend dropped out so have a spare ticket. If you can drive there and back, the ticket is free. I posted it on the forum but no responses. It starts at 9pm. Let me know if interested

@Julien

Hi

I am ali akbar from Pakistan. I am Master degree holder.i have experienced about counting and management.I am seeking for a job.I have three years experienced in cashier job in Pakistan.