How to get security officer/manager's job in Indonesia?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am professional and highly experienced former member of the Armed Forces/Private Sector, with 24 years' experience. A confident, amiable and proficient team player, able to adapt to highly stressful situations and take control when needed. Used to working in many hostile environments under pressure where calm and composure is needed to build effective working relationships with not only members of the public, but also within the team, to achieve an outstanding level of security within the perimeters of the instructions given. Resilient and resourceful, with ability for inspiring confidence and developing working relationships with all levels, based on mutual trust and respect. Continuous personal and professional developments are key aims. Punctual, diligent, dependable and loyal, committed to achieve the highest standard of close protection/ security, within own remit. Also have experiences from peace zone to war zone in construction, administration & UN peacemaking in Lebanon, Serra Leone & in Kandahar Afghanistan. I was bomb disposal commander & staff collage qualified officer with civil engineering degree. So, I have good civil engineering experiences in construction as well as practices of liaison, coordination ,cooperation with public, government agencies during my carrier .I also have  self-sustain UN logistic manager experiences in battalion level at war zone in North West Africa, Sierra Leone.
Also having these Specialties:
• Ability to work efficiently as a team leader/member.
• Highly experienced operator in hostile environments.
• Project Management.
• Training and Development (Weapons/Tactics)
• Budget Control and Account Management.
• Works well without supervision and under own initiative.
• Ability to assimilate information quickly and act accordingly.
• Demonstrates a cool head under extreme pressure.

Regards,
Ram Pokharel.
Nepal.

Ram,
I'm former USAF Security Forces (Police) (Commissioned Officer). I am not currently looking for positions, but have repeatedly seen posts from Marriott for Security Manager on Indeed.com .
Be aware, though, many employers do not want to use expats if they can staff from locals.
With your background, you may want to consider a headhunter who specializes in mining companies. Your EOD experience + security may be a good fit. They would have no problem with expats and easily process your working papers.
Best of luck to you!

David

Agree with David, I dont think u have chances to get a job in the security sector, is reserved for locals, but degrre and experience in civil engeenering qualify u to get a job legally.
U can search on internet companies in that sector and send ur curriculum or google recruiment agency, u will find some reliable ones.
Good luck