Interested in buildable land in either Pilion or the Peloponessos

Hi, We're a belgian couple, in our mid fourties. We are planning a relocation to Greece in about 5 to ten years. For now, we're very interested in buildable land in either Pilion or the Peloponessos area.. But we are open to every nice suggestion.. We like mediterranean , rough and lots of nature. ..
Our plan is to buy property in the near future (1 / 2/3 years)  , and build a nice home there.  Renovata an older farm is also an option !!
We also like to get to know (pref. belgians/dutch) people living in Greece.
Greetings !

Hello,

I will gather some info that could be useful and you can verify with notary or lawyer. For example if the plot of land is not in town plan you can build only if you have more than 4 acres, in Greece it is like 4000 sq. meters.

Leon

Hi we lived this dream but are moving back to Ireland for retirement. We have these tewo super properties on Thassos Island only 6 miles from the mainland. Kavala international airport makes travel back and forth very easy. Here are some photos of the cottage and the off grid property which might be perfect for building your dream home. You can build up to 200m2 home on this beautifully landscaped property. I can't attach photos here. Can yousend an email or messenger? I am at [link moderated] 
thanks
Catherine