Refurbishing a house near Veliko Tarnovo

Hi All

Myself and and my wife and 3 kids are in the middle of purchasing a second home 30 km's outside of Veliko Tarnovo.  We need to have some work completed on the house before we arrive there such as some new windows and doors fitted.  Also a whole new bathroom suite to be put into a room and a new floor (probably concrete).  Would any of you kind people be able to recommend the services of a good project manager (perhaps whom you have used) who can source tradesmen and get the work done for us or even perhaps a local tradesman.  Also any companies online you can recommend who supply all different types of windows that we can view as we wish to try and retain as close to the original windows as possible.  The village is near Polski Trambesh.  Thank you all very much in advance.

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : free advertising is not allowed, please register in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thanks Ricky, I will drop you a message later.  Do you have a website we can look at thanks
Noel

Thank you for your reply. No, we do not have a website yet.
Please feel free to communicate through WhatsApp.
Thank you
Ricky

[Post deleted]

We know a Brit couple in Hotnitsa - Chris, the husband, isn't a qualified builder but has been doing it for many years since they moved to Bulgaria. He's highly skilled and does beautiful work. He's one of those who works slowly but gets it right, especially if you're looking for more traditional style stuff like wooden double windows. He also has a lot of contacts for reliable Bulgarian tradespeople.
If you were to imagine the exact opposite of a cowboy builder, you'd be imagining Chris!
I'm not sure of his direct contact, but his wife Karen runs the VT English-language bookstore in Opalchenska Street and also organises the Hotnitsa car boot.

Totally agree